John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hqs t
No still denying he ever went lying slime ball
Just went onto his tik tok 2nd time today ( i actually low key hate tiktok so rarely go on!)
BUT both times he is well into qnother "quick a quick one". So basically he has been on tiktok all day

I'll check back in later and i bet he will be on.

Reactions: 4
Don't think anyone is going to take any notice tbh also pissing of to Australia using the money that was donated for Dee when will people see through him.Always going on about Dee being sexually abused as a child and he didn't stop it an admits to being in the house he makes my blood boil.

Don't think she did have a good time as he told that Chris he nearly had to come back early as dee was very poorly
Wow 😮 wtf didn’t he stop it ???

Reactions: 3
Wow 😮 wtf didn’t he stop it ???
Nope he is always saying it but he is that thick he doesn't think well people will think why didn't he stop it ad he was living there the man is full of b
Hqs t

Just went onto his tik tok 2nd time today ( i actually low key hate tiktok so rarely go on!)
BUT both times he is well into qnother "quick a quick one". So basically he has been on tiktok all day

I'll check back in later and i bet he will be on.
He is always on there.

Has he ever addressed the fact he went to australia alone?
He Denys he went think he is a born liar there is no way he could keep of tic tok for 4 weeks unless he was up to something

Nope he is always saying it but he is that thick he doesn't think well people will think why didn't he stop it ad he was living there the man is full of b

He is always on there.

He Denys he went think he is a born liar there is no way he could keep of tic tok for 4 weeks unless he was up to something

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Deedee now not allowed on tiktok, but John still comes on. I hope to god he's still close incase deedee takes a bad turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
About bloody time 👏 I hope they sorted some respite or social activities she can do out of the house 🤞

Reactions: 7
I was watching part of his live yesterday where he said the SW told him that Deedee wasn't to go on Tiktok anymore as she couldn't give informed consent. The SW said that the issue is that Deedee doesn't understand how many people are watching her as when the SW asked Deedee how many people are watching, Deedee held up 4 fingers.

John however is claiming that the SW doesn't know how to speak to Deedee. He said that the SW spoke to her in adult language. He has come up with a few solutions. He is thinking of making his page private and telling the SW that all the followers are friends and family as he thinks that the SW won't have enough time to check each person.

He also said he is going to teach Deedee to say 500 if the SW asks how many people are watching her.

He plans on teaching Deedee to open the app and press live herself so that he can show the SW that she is going on lives herself and therefore consenting 🙄

You could see he was raging about it all and sees that his cash cow is coming to an end.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I was watching part of his live yesterday where he said the SW told him that Deedee wasn't to go on Tiktok anymore as she couldn't give informed consent. The SW said that the issue is that Deedee doesn't understand how many people are watching her as when the SW asked Deedee how many people are watching, Deedee held up 4 fingers.

John however is claiming that the SW doesn't know how to speak to Deedee. He said that the SW spoke to her in adult language. He has come up with a few solutions. He is thinking of making his page private and telling the SW that all the followers are friends and family as he thinks that the SW won't have enough time to check each person.

He also said he is going to teach Deedee to say 500 if the SW asks how many people are watching her.

He plans on teaching Deedee to open the app and press live herself so that he can show the SW that she is going on lives herself and therefore consenting 🙄

You could see he was raging about it all and sees that his cash cow is coming to an end.
I was watching this as well I also heard him blaming Chris and saying he was a weirdo

Reactions: 2
What name is he using now?
I must say i am pleased he cannot put Dee Dee on line now his cash cow, she deserves much better than what hes been doing for a long time with her.

I hope the SW are aware of this plan

• Wow
I hope the SW are aware of this plan
I hope so too. He was contradicting himself by saying that Deedee is an adult and can choose to be on Tiktok but then saying that the SW shouldn't be talking to Deedee in adult language.

He also said that people were reporting him as they don't like to see disability on tiktok. John just can't see that people aren't hating on people living with disabilities in fact it's the opposite they are looking out for Deedee's welfare and are trying to safeguard her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good! He’s now raging because she brings the views in doesnt she!
Yes it's all about money and gifts for him now he has got his other daughter involved if it is his daughter when will people see him for what he is VILE money grabbing creep

Can you hear Dee Dee shouting for her father and hes just staying on Tictok.
Yes I saw that disgusting little man

I was watching this as well I also heard him blaming Chris and saying he was a weirdo
I heard that but Chris was telling truth about John going of to Australia as he isn't denying it anymore one lie after another with him.

• Wow
It speaks volumes that she doesn't know how to open and use TT, therefore she should not be paraded on there as she clearly doesn't have the understanding of it.

He’s on live now saying that social services don’t know the law. And he’s asked to see a different social worker as the one that came out spoke to her with authority. 😂

Reactions: 3
He’s on live now saying that social services don’t know the law. And he’s asked to see a different social worker as the one that came out spoke to her with authority. 😂
He is so desperate to get DeeDee back on screen. DeeDee = gifts = money

Reactions: 6