John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can clearly tell on that video she doesn't want to be filmed. How is it raising awareness, non of us need to be aware of her personal struggles. Knowing what she goes through is one thing but to see it is different. We can't possibly help anybody so the only awareness he is raising is the complete disregard for her privacy.

Reactions: 7
I just feel so desperately sad for Dee. Her most basic needs are not being met and that alone is devastating. Add in the fact she is being exploited, degraded, robbed of any chance of privacy and dignity, it makes for a very heartbreaking existence for her.

Dee deserves better, so much better. I know it goes against the rules to take things outwith tattle but I will be reporting this to the relevant authorities (the adult safeguarding team in their local authority is where I will start).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hes definitely been watching the Hardys cashing in and he's trying to do the same
---
Hes probably trying to get enough money together to go on holiday to Australia again on his own.He makes me sick

Reactions: 3
It’s just after 1 in the morning here and I’ve just came across John and DeeDee on live. Poor DeeDee is having multiple seizures on live and John makes no attempt to end the live/switch off the camera, instead he allows everyone to see her in a vulnerable, undignified manner. I feel so incredibly sad for DeeDee, she deserves better than being plastered over TikTok with no respect for her privacy.

This isn’t the first time I have come across them live in the early hours of the morning either. Sleep is incredibly important for people with epilepsy/who have seizures, a lack of sleep or a poor sleep pattern is a massive trigger for seizures so it pains me to see a very tired looking Dee sat on live night after night, surely superdad John would know this and want to do everything possible to reduce the risk of seizures?! 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s just after 1 in the morning here and I’ve just came across John and DeeDee on live. Poor DeeDee is having multiple seizures on live and John makes no attempt to end the live/switch off the camera, instead he allows everyone to see her in a vulnerable, undignified manner. I feel so incredibly sad for DeeDee, she deserves better than being plastered over TikTok with no respect for her privacy.

This isn’t the first time I have come across them live in the early hours of the morning either. Sleep is incredibly important for people with epilepsy/who have seizures, a lack of sleep or a poor sleep pattern is a massive trigger for seizures so it pains me to see a very tired looking Dee sat on live night after night, surely superdad John would know this and want to do everything possible to reduce the risk of seizures?! 🙄
So long as he’s sat in his vest with his steroid ridden arms and shoulders on show he don’t care about what’s going on in the background. How undignified and disrespectful to Dee. She does not have a mature and developed brain/mind to consent to people gawping at her on tiktok live all day/night. It’s wrong, I don’t know how he keeps getting away with it

• Wow
Didn’t he say a few months ago he’s not gonna be on tik tok much as he wants to spend more time with Dee Dee as her future will be very short,that didn’t last long

• Sick
Reactions: 5

They’ve been reported multiple times so ss and still nothing changes for the poor girl 😞

He uses that girl for money her benefits and all the gifts on TIk Tok , he scammed people with the go fund me lied saying he was taking Dee Dee to Australia he went himself and told no one used all the money on himself, he can well afford to go on trips he gets high rates of Dla and makes out he needs money from gifts to take his Daughter on trips he is a scammer and something needs to be done, that girl was failed my her mother and is being failed by her father disgusting

Reactions: 8
He's on live again and deedee is drifting in and out of seizures. He's so focused on moving up the rankings despite deedee yelling to show her unhappiness. He does nothing to protect her dignity and is only interested in getting gifts.

• Sad
He's on live again and deedee is drifting in and out of seizures. He's so focused on moving up the rankings despite deedee yelling to show her unhappiness. He does nothing to protect her dignity and is only interested in getting gifts.
I just went on their live she’s definitely worse with the seizures than a few months ago,poor thing

Reactions: 2
I just went on their live she’s definitely worse with the seizures than a few months ago,poor thing
She was slapping her dad hard but he still continued with the live. His greed is worsening, he should be ashamed of himself. He finally came off. His comments were telling him to as was the person he was battling.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
His lives need to be screen recorded and sent to social services there has to be someone on here lives near him so knows who to report to

I’m a support worker and I have shown his videos to my team leader who has raised a self guarding concern ,and so have I with his local authority, not in a professional capacity but as a member of the public. He says she was sexually abused then dresses her up in sexualised outfits and does things like the dirty dancing , talks about her personal care all safe guarding issues. Not to mention he right to dignity while being cared for. She can’t consent to be on tik tok or fully understand what’s going on ! Does he not let her go to social clubs because he doesn’t want other people getting close because there is something going on and she may find a way to communicate it to someone once they get to know her ( extreme but it does happen !) . Look at that lad last year who’s little boy was being abused and everyone though he was dad Of the year . I’ve reported it because it doesn’t sit right with me !
@MrsWalton
Are you able to step in again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He has been on there with DD all day today begging for shares etc going on about let's get high up in the rankings people keep saying he is a wonderful father I can't see it myself social services need to step in and do something. Sometimes he even says he doesn't know if she is actually his daughter would benefits or tax man be happy with the money he is scrounging on tiktok.

Reactions: 4
I've just seen a video on his page from a trip to Gullivers land, a theme park, and he only went and put Dee Dee on one of the big rides that spins you around and upside down! What the duck is that about? That can't be safe for somebody with brain damage and daily seizures?

I have a brain aneurysm and have to avoid anything that raises my heart rate and BP, I know that's different from Dee Dee's condition but brain injury is brain injury and somebody with a brain injury shouldn't be getting flung around upside down should they. The man is a bleeping idiot.

Hopefully the link works.

Edit: just watched the rest of the video and you can hear him behind the camera saying "you watch, she'll come off crying but then ill say do you want to go on it again and she'll say ye"

IF YOU THINK SHE WILL COME OFF CRYING AND SEND HER ON ANYWAY THEN THAT SAYS IT ALL JOHN, YOU PIECE OF tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just seen a video on his page from a trip to Gullivers land, a theme park, and he only went and put Dee Dee on one of the big rides that spins you around and upside down! What the duck is that about? That can't be safe for somebody with brain damage and daily seizures?

I have a brain aneurysm and have to avoid anything that raises my heart rate and BP, I know that's different from Dee Dee's condition but brain injury is brain injury and somebody with a brain injury shouldn't be getting flung around upside down should they. The man is a bleeping idiot.

Hopefully the link works.

Edit: just watched the rest of the video and you can hear him behind the camera saying "you watch, she'll come off crying but then ill say do you want to go on it again and she'll say ye"

IF YOU THINK SHE WILL COME OFF CRYING AND SEND HER ON ANYWAY THEN THAT SAYS IT ALL JOHN, YOU PIECE OF tit.
I agree, I highly doubt a ride like that is appropriate for someone like Dee. It would be a massive seizure trigger for a start but add in the fact she has an epilepsy-induced brain injury and it’s a recipe for disaster. Dee doesn’t have the capacity to understand if the ride is suitable, she has no ability to understand the consequences of going on such a ride and I genuinely don’t even think she has the ability to understand what she is agreeing to when she “communicates” her wish to go on a ride like that. John is her father and the person with the power to make decisions on her behalf but as always he is selfish and willingly putting his vulnerable daughter at risk yet again. I’d like to say I’m surprised by all of this but unfortunately I’m not.