John_deedee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been debating whether to post my opinion on here but I am glad to read I’m not alone in my thoughts. I am sick of seeing that poor woman, day in, day out, sat in dirty dress up clothes, dribbling everywhere, for the love of god John wipe her poor mouth and chin. She looks so sore. Why is he not caring for her? Sitting her in an armchair on live everyday in a pool of dribble is not care. Her helmet is filthy dirty. It’s ok putting her in dresses and asking Alexa to play Disney music all day but that is not caring for her or enriching her. Strangers on TikTok cooing over her like she’s some sort of circus animal on lives is NOT caring for her. She looks shattered. I cannot bare how much he ignores her. She shouts and bellows over him and he literally ignores her. Says he has no money but has money for the gym and no doubt steroids judging by the scars all over his arms and shoulders. Really makes me sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A gfm for money for days out for memories then sadly a gfm for funeral money it is sad though that lovely young woman what she goes through but her dad takes the piss wanting gifts and money for it
Not being horrible he should of already had a funeral plan set aside considering he said himself he never thought she'd get this far. His views are down so let's see what he can guilt trip out of people. And she was bound yo of had seizures whilst attending the circus as they use strobe lighting in their shows , I've seen that particular show.

Reactions: 3
He's made a small fortune out of this poor kid. I have not watched them in a long time because of his exploitation

Reactions: 5
He's made a small fortune out of this poor kid. I have not watched them in a long time because of his exploitation
It really is exploitation and it’s disgusting. The singer Caitlin? I think and her boyfriend Sean are always doing singing lives to help “promote” go fund me / gifts - recently it’s for a little boy called Troy, it’s absolutely heartbreaking that he’s going through treatments & is so unwell. But I’ve seen a few lives where his mum is just having the camera on his face where he’s half asleep or having a bad day it’s foul.

Wish people would stop putting their sick / disabled children on the app for views and money 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The sick kids never see a penny of all the money the parents rake in using these poorly kids its disgusting

Reactions: 4
It's awful to say but he will be more concerned the DLA and carers money will stop and he will have to get a job!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone has seen the latest video posted a couple of hours ago, it says ‘Do not watch if you have a faint heart’. I’m absolutely disgusted at the abuse, neglect and sheer indignity that is inflicted on that poor, vulnerable young woman. We all know John exploits her but this latest video is a different level entirely.

He took her out for a walk with no wheelchair (he “forgot” it apparently), poor Dee was struggling to walk and he’s dragging her round the park. He says she needs to keep walking for her ‘muscle tone’ as he doesn’t want her to be bedridden, she has a wheelchair for a reason, let her use it instead of making her suffer like this! If he’s concerned about her muscles etc there are far more appropriate things to do for that than dragging her around a public place struggling, distressed and in pain. There’s plenty of physio and stretches that could be done with Dee daily, in the comfort and privacy of her own home but that wouldn’t suit John’s narrative.

Then when they finally made it back to the car Dee was slumped over, looking very uncomfortable and unsafe whilst driving home. If she was in the back, sat in her wheelchair she would have been more comfortable and far safer whilst driving. Towards the end of the journey the poor lass had vomited and was continuing to retch and all he did was film her, no attempt even made to help her and no privacy for her.

John says it’s about raising awareness of what life is really like for them but it isn’t, it’s robbing Dee of the privacy and dignity she deserves and is neglectful, bordering on abuse. I feel so sad for Dee, she deserves so much better than that disgusting excuse of a father.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have any information on where I can report this scumbag. I’ve saved the video and I think the relevant authorities need to intervene

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the hell have I just watched? She turns her head everytime she clocks she’s being bleeping videod. She doesn’t want that camera in her face 24/7. She’s clearly pissed off with it. And I don’t know why he’s saying she’s really deteriorated, it just seems to me she’s against being recorded constantly. Why is he doing this to her? Who wants to see the suffering of a young woman who has no say over the fact she’s sat and filmed every single day with dribble hanging down her chin never clean, in dirty dress up clothes, a dirty helmet being dragged around a bleeping park. It’s so degrading. Sorry but this is pissing me off. Acting like she’s on deaths door when she clearly isnt?! Why does he refuse her a wheelchair she can enjoy the outdoors far more whilst comfortable she is clearly in a lot of discomfort! I’m shocked

Reactions: 10
This is all for money. The whole deterioration narrative is purely to get people to give him gifts. I'm actually repulsed. He has always been a total piece of tit but this is a new low, even for him. That girl needs taken from his care completely. At this point, she's not safe with him. These recent videos are evidence of that.

Reactions: 6
This is all for money. The whole deterioration narrative is purely to get people to give him gifts. I'm actually repulsed. He has always been a total piece of tit but this is a new low, even for him. That girl needs taken from his care completely. At this point, she's not safe with him. These recent videos are evidence of that.
Totally agree. I am gobsmacked. She just looks so unhappy and unkept. Why on earth would you film that sort of footage of a young woman who is unable to consent to being degraded in such a way? This can’t be ok to do, surely?

Reactions: 4
this is sickening to watch.
it’s pure exploitation, if she was in her final days you’d want her to be comfortable not dragging her around.
he is absolutely vile

Reactions: 5