John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
Those are the ugliest shorts I've ever seen him in.

I always vote cock. Gotta be optimistic.

Reactions: 4
I think that was when he was linked to coming back to us - I was so excited…

yet again, he broke my heart and didn’t come back, but he smiled and I forgot all about it

Reactions: 3
I think that was when he was linked to coming back to us - I was so excited…

yet again, he broke my heart and didn’t come back, but he smiled and I forgot all about it
I shouldn't laugh at the misfortune of others but this did make me LOL. Glad you're over it

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
The stubble there too. I am weak.

Friend I meant I LOLed at him being forgiven by smiling not that he was teasing you xxx
That’s ok, I suppose. Make sure you send him my way because I’ve decided I’m not over it again

Oh papi shags like a bastard, make no mistake. It’s actually triggering the way he says “sex” here.
I remember his press cons, when he was still at Bayern, and I'm still laughing to this day. He's never shy of saying it how it is

That’s ok, I suppose. Make sure you send him my way because I’ve decided I’m not over it again
Soz he's on the dishes tonight, they get pretty greasy here, he gets a right kick out of having three sinks to work with. Really turns him on.

Reactions: 4
These John Bae lessons are a little triggering… bless him, he just needed a couple more seconds

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.