John Stones #8 The ref should never have shown him the red, we're all dreaming of giving him head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gonna do something really fit today isn't he!?

Gals you gotta be all over this in our absence

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's gonna be so confused about what's happened to Jack 😂

Gonna think you are a right hussy.
1. She don’t know about the JG love… she knew I liked him at the euros but other than that 🙅🏼‍♀️
2. She was like who’s John stones and I said I didn’t know who he was💀
3. I feel like a hussy and a traitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. She don’t know about the JG love… she knew I liked him at the euros but other than that 🙅🏼‍♀️
2. She was like who’s John stones and I said I didn’t know who he was💀
3. I feel like a hussy and a traitor.
Howling.

Biblical reference incoming.

When I was at the conference a few weeks ago, someone asked me why I chose to support Man City. My face was beetroot and I couldn't think up a legitimate reason. I felt like Peter denying Jesus and was sure something terrible was going to happen because I'd barefaced lied about my boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Howling.

Biblical reference incoming.

When I was at the conference a few weeks ago, someone asked me why I chose to support Man City. My face was beetroot and I couldn't think up a legitimate reason. I felt like Peter denying Jesus and was sure something terrible was going to happen because I'd barefaced lied about my boys.
So what did you say? ‘I don’t know I just felt a connection to them’

The slow outing to people I have faced over the year of liking Man City has been so embarrassing for my life… I almost wish it was because they are so good and not the real reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally said nothing, my brain would not work. Then he said, 'so you just like them?' and I just nodded like the Churchill dog.

Then someone who already knew me and I haven't seen for a while looked at me and said, 'but you support Burnley!?'

Sorry baby, love you, not ashamed, don't be sad.

164.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That typo has me in stitches right now. My colleagues probably think I’ve finally lost it. 😂
This is entirely why I should not tattle briefly in the morning and then go to work without sparing a moment to wonder if I actually mean what it looks like I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.