John Stones #8 The ref should never have shown him the red, we're all dreaming of giving him head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main takeaway from this is that I would happily let him try to thumb in his soft dick if that was all that was on offer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
@cobette so glad you’re doing a part 2 was starting to miss having something to read. WUIV is good but it’s no AON.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know I should be happy at only having one day left, but I actually hate myself right now for leaving do much tit to the last minute 😭. I am going to be public enemy number one because I am dumping stuff on people and I HATE that. Fml.

Miserable witch tax in the form of profile pics only

View attachment 1360250
View attachment 1360251
View attachment 1360252View attachment 1360254
I’m sorry you’re having a rough go of it. But thank you for the top pic. One of my favorites. The unkempt hair and puffy eyes make me dream that that’s what he’d look like the next morning after I shag him stupid all night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry you’re having a rough go of it. But thank you for the top pic. One of my favorites. The unkempt hair and puffy eyes make me dream that that’s what he’d look like the next morning after I shag him stupid all night.
And the full lips.

• Heart
@cobette so glad you’re doing a part 2 was starting to miss having something to read. WUIV is good but it’s no AON.
Thank you ❤

I don't think there'll ever be a proper full length sequel, just checking in every so often to see what they are up to. I am going to write something else but I'm struggling to let go right now.

@Just Drive I cannot contemplate that they are not 100% real. Refuse to believe it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you ❤

I don't think there'll ever be a proper full length sequel, just checking in every so often to see what they are up to. I am going to write something else but I'm struggling to let go right now.

@Just Drive I cannot contemplate that they are not 100% real. Refuse to believe it.
I still haven’t finished AON need to get on it tomorrow cause now I feel behind… I have a really bad attention span 🫣

If you write something else will it be another ofc? 👀

• Heart
I still haven’t finished AON need to get on it tomorrow cause now I feel behind… I have a really bad attention span 🫣

If you write something else will it be another ofc? 👀
Definitely another OFC.

I have name picked, and I have an idea of plot but it's nowhere near ready to even start writing. Before I started AON I had the entire thing planned, and I think that's the only reason I was able to keep going with it.

Do you miss writing?

• Heart
Definitely another OFC.

I have name picked, and I have an idea of plot but it's nowhere near ready to even start writing. Before I started AON I had the entire thing planned, and I think that's the only reason I was able to keep going with it.

Do you miss writing?
Ooh!! When you say name do you mean of the fic or of the girl? That’s probably the best way to do it with some forethought… I literally just went with whatever was in my head that day and at the beginning that was morphine 😂

Yes and no. Yes cause it was fun and I did write 10,000 words the next day of a new one and put it up on wattpad but I took it down a couple days later because I realised I sleep better when I’m not doing it 😞😴

• Heart
Ooh!! When you say name do you mean of the fic or of the girl? That’s probably the best way to do it with some forethought… I literally just went with whatever was in my head that day and at the beginning that was morphine 😂

Yes and no. Yes cause it was fun and I did write 10,000 words the next day of a new one and put it up on wattpad but I took it down a couple days later because I realised I sleep better when I’m not doing it 😞😴
Name of the girl, but possibly the name of the fic too because it's based on this song.

I missed that you'd cheekily put something else up! I'm intrigued now, hope you go back to it.

Yours really didn't read like it was unplanned at all. I'm still blown away that you'd never written before, it was just so well thought out, you made a whole fictional world. (And the reason I know you are amazing at your job is because of how you wrote Gigi, because originally I thought you must have your own kids she was so well written).

I get what you mean about not sleeping. Writing makes me wake up early, go to sleep late, miss meal times because I don't want to interrupt my flow etc.

• Heart
Name of the girl, but possibly the name of the fic too because it's based on this song.

I missed that you'd cheekily put something else up! I'm intrigued now, hope you go back to it.

Yours really didn't read like it was unplanned at all. I'm still blown away that you'd never written before, it was just so well thought out, you made a whole fictional world. (And the reason I know you are amazing at your job is because of how you wrote Gigi, because originally I thought you must have your own kids she was so well written).

I get what you mean about not sleeping. Writing makes me wake up early, go to sleep late, miss meal times because I don't want to interrupt my flow etc.
Are you surprised I’ve never heard that song? I was well baffled there when a girl started singing 😂
So it’s going to be some proper angsty stuff… like established past relationship 👀 I’m a bit excited now!!

I just think I can’t do the scandalous stuff very well… you are really good at the smutty stuff… I just cannot, it ruined my night writing it and I had to have a bottle of wine.

Also they had no ✨them✨ problems in mine because I didn’t want it to be toxic at all… when I brought baby daddy matt into it I killed him because I didn’t want him to disrupt them 💀

I had a dream in hospital I owned that plate smashing business… didn’t involve JG at all and was like why not 😂 The only thing I had planned that it was her dad that sent matt away!!

Do you try not to read other fics cause you feel like you’ll copy them subconsciously otherwise?

• Heart
Are you surprised I’ve never heard that song? I was well baffled there when a girl started singing 😂
So it’s going to be some proper angsty stuff… like established past relationship 👀 I’m a bit excited now!!

I just think I can’t do the scandalous stuff very well… you are really good at the smutty stuff… I just cannot, it ruined my night writing it and I had to have a bottle of wine.

Also they had no ✨them✨ problems in mine because I didn’t want it to be toxic at all… when I brought baby daddy matt into it I killed him because I didn’t want him to disrupt them 💀

I had a dream in hospital I owned that plate smashing business… didn’t involve JG at all and was like why not 😂 The only thing I had planned that it was her dad that sent matt away!!

Do you try not to read other fics cause you feel like you’ll copy them subconsciously otherwise?
OMG I just had to turn my laptop back on to reply to this properly, because, I don't think I've said this before, but I've definitely meant to more than once.

I'd started AON before you had posted your fic, and as soon as you posted I was genuinely going to delete my whole fic because I was SO sure you'd think I was copying you with the single mother angle. I thought I was cornering the market, but by the time I actually posted it there was yours and the Soph one too!

I still read other fics, I think because JS fics are mainly M/M I don't have to worry too much about plagiarising someone else's.

Even people who are fans of that band will not know that song. It's from a very obscure, only released in Norway (?) album, but I just love it. I don't think the new one will be too angsty, I have discovered that's the thing I'm least comfortable writing.

I thought your smut was SO sexy. The build up to it was 🔥 and I love, love, love 'let's not drag this into another year'. Smuts gets easier to write, it will never be my speciality, because I'm a big prude.

Sorry, this comment is all over the place but I'm very sleep and need to read some Stonesford before bed.

@Violetroselily don't stay up too late, you'll ruin yourself for tomorrow and it's going to be hard enough as it is ❤ You made it broski, all the way through the most hideous notice period known to man.

I'm in a meeting all day tomorrow, and will have to limit Tattle time as cannot be trusted to LOL uncontrollably. Love you guys.

• Heart
OMG I just had to turn my laptop back on to reply to this properly, because, I don't think I've said this before, but I've definitely meant to more than once.

I'd started AON before you had posted your fic, and as soon as you posted I was genuinely going to delete my whole fic because I was SO sure you'd think I was copying you with the single mother angle. I thought I was cornering the market, but by the time I actually posted it there was yours and the Soph one too!

I still read other fics, I think because JS fics are mainly M/M I don't have to worry too much about plagiarising someone else's.

Even people who are fans of that band will not know that song. It's from a very obscure, only released in Norway (?) album, but I just love it. I don't think the new one will be too angsty, I have discovered that's the thing I'm least comfortable writing.

I thought your smut was SO sexy. The build up to it was 🔥 and I love, love, love 'let's not drag this into another year'. Smuts gets easier to write, it will never be my speciality, because I'm a big prude.

Sorry, this comment is all over the place but I'm very sleep and need to read some Stonesford before bed.

@Violetroselily don't stay up too late, you'll ruin yourself for tomorrow and it's going to be hard enough as it is ❤ You made it broski, all the way through the most hideous notice period known to man.

I'm in a meeting all day tomorrow, and will have to limit Tattle time as cannot be trusted to LOL uncontrollably. Love you guys.
I hope you know that I didn’t ask that because you thought that’s what I was saying 🫣 I hadn’t seen a single mother one before and thought that too!! I don’t know the soph one??

I literally would read something and be like damn why didn’t I think of that and get worried I was copying it.. it’s that bad attention span thing again I think 😵💫

Let’s not drag this into another year was the actually something I was well proud of ngl… writing a fic made me realise how much of a prude I was 😂

Enjoy your bedtime reading x

@Violetroselily if you are stressed for tomorrow just know my last day of my last nannying job… the family I worked for forgot it was my last day and when the dad got home he was just like bye (not that I was suprised as they were really awful so I just shrugged it off) and the mum text me the next morning asking where I was as she still hadn’t realised 🙃

• Heart
I hope you know that I didn’t ask that because you thought that’s what I was saying 🫣 I hadn’t seen a single mother one before and thought that too!! I don’t know the soph one??

I literally would read something and be like damn why didn’t I think of that and get worried I was copying it.. it’s that bad attention span thing again I think 😵💫

Let’s not drag this into another year was the actually something I was well proud of ngl… writing a fic made me realise how much of a prude I was 😂

Enjoy your bedtime reading x

@Violetroselily if you are stressed for tomorrow just know my last day of my last nannying job… the family I worked for forgot it was my last day and when the dad got home he was bye (not that I was suprised as they were really awful so I just shrugged it off) and the mum text me the next morning asking where I was as she still hadn’t realised 🙃
No no no I dw I didn't think that's why you were asking! I was excited you mentioned it as I've been meaning to tell you literally since you posted!! Xxx

• Heart
Thanks girls!! 💕 Weirdly I feel okay this morning, it did hurt me but at least he's spoke to someone about his feelings, just not happy it was his ex as she caused so much drama when we first starting seeing each other

• Heart

ILY

Going to hide my phone today so no distractions as I do my final few acts. Mostly dreading the Teams goodbye meeting this afternoon 🤢 I've actually had to wash my hair this morning because I will have no choice not to go on camera

Bae promised me nudes on my final day, so I'll report back with them tonight ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.