John Stones #8 The ref should never have shown him the red, we're all dreaming of giving him head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of our resident wordsmith @Gossgossgoss9888

Recap:

Bae, and all his besties, now know exactly what we want to do to him.
gettyimages-1402912600-612x612.jpg

Which is, make him do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Finally braving watching the game from the other night.

My heart was breaking at the HT punditry.

I have second hand embarrassment for him here, poor baby got mixed up when to take his top off. Bae, you strip off whenever you want to, we won't complain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I have second hand embarrassment for him here, poor baby got mixed up when to take his top off. Bae, you strip off whenever you want to, we won't complain.

Oh bae!

Like when you think you know someone then have to turn your wave into a head-scratch.

You're brave to be watching the match. He was beautiful as ever, not his best performance but literally everyone was terrible and the sending off was a travesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
8E1ED28A-2884-44FC-B314-A2CABFCEDC53.jpeg

I was looking for a nice photo of bae and I found this & I just can’t stop laughing, the awkward smile makes it even better 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Awww look at that gormless little move. :ROFLMAO: I love him so much it hurts.

• Heart
Besties I'm a twit. Feel like I was 😘 all night, he was super sweet and we're all like yeah well def meet up etc etc

But I am hone alone, waiting for my nugs to be delivered, wondering what could have been. Said I'll call him tomorrow to basically moin all over him 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Besties I'm a twit. Feel like I was 😘 all night, he was super sweet and we're all like yeah well def meet up etc etc

But I am hone alone, waiting for my nugs to be delivered, wondering what could have been. Said I'll call him tomorrow to basically moin all over him 💔
You’re not alone, you have us and John the ultimate bae. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

ARGH THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE.

So frustrating. But so promising at the same time?!

Is he a little awkward too?! Are you going to have to be the one to make the first move?!

You'd better call him!

This is RL, not a fic, it's not a big deal that you're home alone now.

• Heart
ARGH THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE.

So frustrating. But so promising at the same time?!

Is he a little awkward too?! Are you going to have to be the one to make the first move?!

You'd better call him!

This is RL, not a fic, it's not a big deal that you're home alone now.
No he's not really awkward....was eyeing up a pretty young grad most of the night. I'm just a knob that should have done something ages ago.

Trying not to think about the fact that I've got calls to host in like 8 hours and am still waiting for my nugs delivery.

Assuming I didn't miss the nudes?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No he's not really awkward....was eyeing up a pretty young grad most of the night. I'm just a knob that should have done something ages ago.

Trying not to think about the fact that I've got calls to host in like 8 hours and am still waiting for my nugs delivery.

Oh I’m sorry :(we’ve all been there, liked someone too early or too late. I hope you had a lovely night aside from that though.

Unfortunately no Nudes yet bae likes to keep us begging

• Heart
Reactions: 3

All is not lost bestie. Least staying in touch has been discussed. Can I kill this young grad?! Is her name Elena?!

The nugs are gonna be cold when they come.

No nudes.

Day without new content = 2 😭

This'll have to do you. That chest duck sake. Is there a limit on how many times you can wank over one person in a day?! Asking for a mate.

42.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All is not lost bestie. Least staying in touch has been discussed. Can I kill this young grad?! Is her name Elena?!

The nugs are gonna be cold when they come.

No nudes.

Day without new content = 2 😭

This'll have to do you. That chest duck sake. Is there a limit on how many times you can wank over one person in a day?! Asking for a mate.

View attachment 1348710
🥵🥵🥵can’t deal with these kind of photos this late. If there was a limit I reckon we’ve all broke it by now, nice to know we’re all in the same boat 💀

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.