John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear John….

I miss you

I spent a week in Ibiza and didn’t see you…

I’ve got a confession to make though…
Mrs Gundo posted a picture and I think if you don’t show your face soon I could convert….

Give me a sign that you’re still with us
Or I’ll flounce

but he looks fit, right?
View attachment 2461815
Gundo has been my absolute fave BAE since Vinny left. Serious glow up at City. I miss him.
---
Do we know the exact extent of Jonny Boys injury? We need him back our Barnsley Beckenbauer.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its a bit mysterious - groin

No idea how long expected to be out - its already over a month 😭😭😭

Gundo has been my absolute fave BAE since Vinny left. Serious glow up at City. I miss him.
---
Do we know the exact extent of Jonny Boys injury? We need him back our Barnsley Beckenbauer.
It’s been ages! We need John back.

Talking of our legend Vinny, I wanted Burnley to stay up but they’re in trouble. :(

It’s been ages! We need John back.

Talking of our legend Vinny, I wanted Burnley to stay up but they’re in trouble. :(
I know, harsh reality has hit home. They are playing well just too slow to the ball. One day though they will tonk someone, let's hope it is soon. Preferably v Arse, Spuds, Rags or Dips! I can but dream.....

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.