John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
As fun as it is to win a title on the pitch, it’s very nice to be able to watch a match with zero stress.

• Heart
I’m okay thank you lovely 😘 how are you? Have you been celebrating this weekend?
---

Crowd seems abit flat to me? Dunno if it’s just how it’s coming across on TV, definitely need abit of excitement in the second half
Get them on for the last ten mins - haaland goal will lift the crowd

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m okay thank you lovely 😘 how are you? Have you been celebrating this weekend?
---

Crowd seems abit flat to me? Dunno if it’s just how it’s coming across on TV, definitely need abit of excitement in the second half
I think they are all asleep waiting for the big boys to come on like I am

• Heart
---

Yes, I’ve been celebrating. What a weekend! Good luck to your boys. 💙

• Heart
He’s coming on! Fans chanting his name!

Johnny! Johnny Stooooones!

Dammit, Kalvin. This is why you can’t have nice things!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.