John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s your preferred in the bath companion? I think we’ve seen enough of kyles Willie this season
😂😂😂 I'm open to allowing John to choose his bath companion/s. There are enough fitties in the City squad that there'll be something for everyone. Get them in a massive communal bath and let the good times roll. We can find out who's got pubes! And if the Chodri rumours are true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since our little spring time is over already, with rain and cold coming on Monday, I wish for summer, and for more of this:

4F02B665-42AE-45E6-A86A-4B08B91F2E42.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
booo I wanted Brighton to go through

everytime they say lindelof I think of lindt chocolates
Same. I didn’t want a Manchester derby final.

Nooo Manchester derby is exciting for the final Mac!!🩷🩷
I just worry for fans’ safety. :( Fingers crossed for a good game and fans are safe.

Since our little spring time is over already, with rain and cold coming on Monday, I wish for summer, and for more of this:

View attachment 2122254
Sorry your spring is delayed! I’m ready for summer and the delicious bae holiday content.
---
This is a gorgeous picture

Where’s gorgeous @einahpets93
Was just thinking about her and @cobette @lou_claire91 and @sugarfairy23

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i’m gutted we’re playing united because it’s a week before the CL final and IF we get through i’d rather not have a derby a week before because those tend to be really heated and i’ll be panicking about injuries 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i’m gutted we’re playing united because it’s a week before the CL final and IF we get through i’d rather not have a derby a week before because those tend to be really heated and i’ll be panicking about injuries 🥺
Haaland and foden will both score hat tricks. Do not worrryyyy 💕💕

I am more worried about Real Madrid 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree. I could see United having a mentality of playing a very physical game to try to ruin our chances against RM.
Haaland and foden will both score hat tricks. Do not worrryyyy 💕💕

I am more worried about Real Madrid 😂😂😂
I hope so! What does your RLF think? Has he started bantering? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I agree. I could see United having a mentality of playing a very physical game to try to ruin our chances against RM.

I hope so! What does your RLF think? Has he started bantering? :ROFLMAO:
He asked me if I wanted to go!!!! And I said I think I would die in johns presence. Also how am I meant to sit in the united end and behave!? It just wouldn’t work 🥲🥲😂

• Heart
Make him sit in the City end! :ROFLMAO:
God he would neverrrrr do that hahaha. His best pal has a season ticket for united so often he gets tickets that way. But not sure he would get one for the final. And also I doubt he could be arsed to travel to London
I bet it will be a good atmosphere tho

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.