John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good result!

remember that horror show last year with that Goalie whose name I can not remember for the life of me 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He is v humble but also as you say quietly confident

he backs himself

he said in an interview how his Dad told him to “beat them with football” and thats what he always tried to do

so excited to see what more he can do

he still doesn’t strip off enough though does he maybe if we go all the way in CL, in the excitement we might get a treat

commiserations @einahpets93 on yesterday 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is v humble but also as you say quietly confident

he backs himself

he said in an interview how his Dad told him to “beat them with football” and thats what he always tried to do

so excited to see what more he can do

he still doesn’t strip off enough though does he maybe if we go all the way in CL, in the excitement we might get a treat

commiserations @einahpets93 on yesterday 😬
Omg don’t even go there. Imagine!!!! I hope he goes fully naked if they win 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I would be so proud of him ❤
---
There has been so much bae content recently I haven’t quite known what to do with myself phew

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.