John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we’ve been so up and down, doesn’t do much for the nerves!
Ooh I love a picky tea! Any particular theme tonight or just random bits?

We’re off out for an Indian tonight 😋 yeah I’ve had quite a productive day really!

What’s everyone else upto tonight/ this afternoon for our American friends? 🤍
Pls can you post pics of ur tea 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 1
768373C3-6A58-4F8C-913E-FAE3CC2CD8D3.jpeg
984C6184-9894-46CE-8C50-4F677B784547.jpeg
---

Will try to remember before I eat it - I’m not normally a photo of food person but I shall try 😂

you upto much tonight love?
Oh don’t then hahah if you don’t want. I know some ppl find it dead cringe to take pics of their food 🤣

nope not doing anything 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yes I’m slightly obsessed with Gundos wife. What the hell does her last story mean! Does she not like floral print

• Haha
Reactions: 3

We’re off out for an Indian tonight 😋 yeah I’ve had quite a productive day really!

I bet lovey! But hopefully the new signings will change things!!
me too! We had some mozz sticks and arancini so just stuck a pizza in as well!

oh that will be really nice!!! Enjoy that!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
---

Oh don’t then hahah if you don’t want. I know some ppl find it dead cringe to take pics of their food 🤣

nope not doing anything 🙈
Ohh what a beautiful boy ❤
---

I bet lovey! But hopefully the new signings will change things!!
me too! We had some mozz sticks and arancini so just stuck a pizza in as well!

oh that will be really nice!!! Enjoy that!! 🤍
Omggg mozz sticks are the one!

bottom Half of the table is so crazy though, we’re 13th and still only 3 points off relegation

• Heart
They’ve started locking them when injured. They did the same for Rúbens

Just catching up so here’s my thoughts on paternity leave - if he wants a few days off he should be allowed it, the team (pep) should be accommodating to that. It could have been a traumatic birth or anything. I know it was end of season but gabby missed time last season for the birth. Didn’t ake miss a match? And pep said it was for baby reasons
We will see what happens when Gundos baby is born because by mrs Gundos standards I doubt that baby will be born in Manchester, it’ll be born in some 5 star hospital/spa somewhere (not disrespecting manchesters hospitals or the nhs, they have treated me well when I’ve been but it just doesn’t seem her thing)
---

I’m putting my vote in for him to take over city when Pep eventually leaves. I thought he was nailed on for the Chelsea job but glad he didn’t get it now
No he can’t come to city. Dyche has banned snoods at training and they need to wear long socks and shin pads. Train as you play. Jack would not cope he would be begging Pep to come back!
Also can’t see Mrs Gundo on an NHS maty ward with a fetching backless hospital gown on 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No he can’t come to city. Dyche has banned snoods at training and they need to wear long socks and shin pads. Train as you play. Jack would not cope he would be begging Pep to come back!
Also can’t see Mrs Gundo on an NHS maty ward with a fetching backless hospital gown on 😱
We’d get more chance of shorts splitting though. No snood covering the mouths. More chilly nips
I will eat my words if she does go NHS but she’s probably going to check in down in London or even fly abroad (bet Gundo takes a few days off)

• Haha

I just did a few errands and now headed home for the rest of the day. ❤ Enjoy the Indian! What’s your favorite dish?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We’d get more chance of shorts splitting though. No snood covering the mouths. More chilly nips
I will eat my words if she does go NHS but she’s probably going to check in down in London or even fly abroad (bet Gundo takes a few days off)
True but he definitely doesn’t look the type to encourage a cheeky short tuck so it’s still a no from me

• Haha
  • Heart
yes I’m slightly obsessed with Gundos wife. What the hell does her last story mean! Does she not like floral print
The woman loves to talk mess, doesn’t she?? I’m shocked she didn’t name the store. Looks like the wags are enjoying London. Ines and her siblings are hanging out, too.

@strawberrysunshine_x has RLF stopped chanting yet?

@mimimithis hope you’re okay.
---

@einahpets93 while I’m happy that Everton won, I miss Frank.

• Haha
  • Heart
The woman loves to talk mess, doesn’t she?? I’m shocked she didn’t name the store. Looks like the wags are enjoying London. Ines and her siblings are hanging out, too.

---

Hahah yes he has. Only cos I said if he doesn’t stop I said I’d shove the dogs toy in his mouth 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

---

Me too…
He’s not a bad person, I thought we’d have him for a long time
But, we hadn’t won for over 100 days - maybe he was too nice

@strawberrysunshine_x

82C27A6C-D023-4198-A71C-21E29B5DAF10.jpeg

How’s your evening been?
---

I’m absolutely loving big D cracking down on the snood etc wearing! No messing!
Poor JG wouldn’t know how to cope would he bless him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.