John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is actually happening today with these results.
No one can just let us have one day of glory

@sugarfairy23 you’re lot are being selfish.
The redshite are too!
We love to concede late mate and there’s still plenty of time….

Whatever happens yours is still the best result of the day by far - you’ll definitely be first on MOTD for sure

I don’t even follow Everton or PM but this came up 😂

39A9C4A8-688D-44DE-AD89-242644340339.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
these two dogs actually crack me everyday!!! Without fail they are in the window and always yap the whilst I do all of the front of their street and they’re just too cute Cute little fluff balls who think they’re so hard and then they watch me go to the front door and leg it to the letter box and start trying to nibble the mail I love em tho the little bleeders View attachment 1934887View attachment 1934888
Too funny! I love how the one is in mid-howl in the second pic. :ROFLMAO:
Happy Saturday
OMG that looks amazing. What are the drinks? Hot chocolates? Mochas?

Everton won! How gorgeous is that?? :D 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Too funny! I love how the one is in mid-howl in the second pic. :ROFLMAO:

OMG that looks amazing. What are the drinks? Hot chocolates? Mochas?

Everton won! How gorgeous is that?? :D 💙
They do it everyday without fail. But they’re fluffiest whitest dogs ever. They’re too cute 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We love to concede late mate and there’s still plenty of time….

Whatever happens yours is still the best result of the day by far - you’ll definitely be first on MOTD for sure

I don’t even follow Everton or PM but this came up 😂

Can’t believe you’ve got 4 man.
Need Newcastle to absolutely hammer West Ham. Need them to concede 5 🤣

Everton Twitter 👌🏻

is that Costa @lou_claire91
I saw they’re doing Rolo stuff now

• Heart
Can’t believe you’ve got 4 man.
Need Newcastle to absolutely hammer West Ham. Need them to concede 5 🤣

Everton Twitter 👌🏻

is that Costa @lou_claire91
I saw they’re doing Rolo stuff now
Yeah! I’d seen it online so had to go and get the Hot Chocolate and the muffin (plus a sandwich so felt really full) but it was sooo good!! It’s on for 2 weeks til just after Valentines they said! I think it was £4.20 for a medium!

What a result today for you and @sugarfairy23 today!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Yeah! I’d seen it online so had to go and get the Hot Chocolate and the muffin (plus a sandwich so felt really full) but it was sooo good!! It’s on for 2 weeks til just after Valentines they said! I think it was £4.20 for a medium!

What a result today for you and @sugarfairy23 today!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
We needed it, our new signings have got off to an amazing start (except one scoring an OG on his debut bless him)

We have Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea in the next few weeks so so glad we won today.

Your lunch looked lovely! Have you had a nice day?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a man.

Is your head turning yet?
On the fence.
I like what he’s said. He sounds like he’s addressed a few problems. We actually went forward today which is something I don’t think I’ve seen since October. Onana was outstanding… but, I was impressed

I’m not getting attached. I got attached to Ancelotti and look what happened there. We’re a fickle club

I definitely will never fancy him, he ain’t Frank

• Heart
We needed it, our new signings have got off to an amazing start (except one scoring an OG on his debut bless him)

We have Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea in the next few weeks so so glad we won today.

Your lunch looked lovely! Have you had a nice day?
Definitely needed it and deserved it too, the form this year just has seemed so concerning when they can play really well!!!

yeah it’s been nice, we’ve spent the afternoon tidying up bits they have been put off too and now just doing a picky tea! Hope you have had a nice day?☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Definitely needed it and deserved it too, the form this year just has seemed so concerning when they can play really well!!!

yeah it’s been nice, we’ve spent the afternoon tidying up bits they have been put off too and now just doing a picky tea! Hope you have had a nice day?☺
I know we’ve been so up and down, doesn’t do much for the nerves!
Ooh I love a picky tea! Any particular theme tonight or just random bits?

We’re off out for an Indian tonight 😋 yeah I’ve had quite a productive day really!

What’s everyone else upto tonight/ this afternoon for our American friends? 🤍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.