John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like sometimes they might close them while a player is injured? Because no performances to talk about?

Reactions: 3
these two dogs actually crack me everyday!!! Without fail they are in the window and always yap the whilst I do all of the front of their street and they’re just too cute Cute little fluff balls who think they’re so hard and then they watch me go to the front door and leg it to the letter box and start trying to nibble the mail I love em tho the little bleeders
708A51D2-BCA4-481D-9356-8FF7A9DD23A3.jpeg
A1D2C83C-52F3-49EF-8010-F2DE382179F3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
they lock the threads when a player is out or injured because their personal threads are about performance in games (which he won’t be playing) - any discussions then move to the injury thread. it’s to stop the thread being clogged up with posts about when he’s back etc.

View attachment 1935253

also EVERTON YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Donald23 @sugarfairy23 and @einahpets93 all fighting over who gets to suck Dyche off first
i-volunteer-i-will.gif

---

I will not be sucking his cock… end of!
---

And that doesn’t mean the end of it @Violetroselily before you start
---

Tell him he’s welcome 🤣
---

Message getting sent to my mate now to tell him I want to marry this beast 🤣
I am very happy for you 😘

But not for me, this isn’t great. Could also do with Liverpool to get themselves in gear.

Hope you will be celebrating tonight at least! Maybe @strawberrysunshine_x RLF can get the drinks in for you 😂
---

Happy Saturday
This looks lovely! Where have you been?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes February sucks. It doesn’t matter whats going on it is always a hard month. Depressing.

Babys hammy needs prozac.
---

Does anyone know why his thread on BM is locked? Bizarre

View attachment 1934614
They’ve started locking them when injured. They did the same for Rúbens

Just catching up so here’s my thoughts on paternity leave - if he wants a few days off he should be allowed it, the team (pep) should be accommodating to that. It could have been a traumatic birth or anything. I know it was end of season but gabby missed time last season for the birth. Didn’t ake miss a match? And pep said it was for baby reasons
We will see what happens when Gundos baby is born because by mrs Gundos standards I doubt that baby will be born in Manchester, it’ll be born in some 5 star hospital/spa somewhere (not disrespecting manchesters hospitals or the nhs, they have treated me well when I’ve been but it just doesn’t seem her thing)
---

@Donald23 @sugarfairy23 and @einahpets93 all fighting over who gets to suck Dyche off first
I’m putting my vote in for him to take over city when Pep eventually leaves. I thought he was nailed on for the Chelsea job but glad he didn’t get it now

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve started locking them when injured. They did the same for Rúbens

Just catching up so here’s my thoughts on paternity leave - if he wants a few days off he should be allowed it, the team (pep) should be accommodating to that. It could have been a traumatic birth or anything. I know it was end of season but gabby missed time last season for the birth. Didn’t ake miss a match? And pep said it was for baby reasons
We will see what happens when Gundos baby is born because by mrs Gundos standards I doubt that baby will be born in Manchester, it’ll be born in some 5 star hospital/spa somewhere (not disrespecting manchesters hospitals or the nhs, they have treated me well when I’ve been but it just doesn’t seem her thing)
Kalvin's should be permanently locked then 💀

There's a terrible lack of empathy if there is genuine ill feeling over it. If the papers are right about the day she gave birth (Wednesday) then obviously he was going to miss the Southampton match that day, which he shouldn't have been needed for anyway tbh. Like you say, anything could have happened during the birth and it's unfortunate that the next game (the derby) was an early kick off 3 days later. Even if he wanted to make himself available for that one, he'd probably have missed a couple of training sessions/could have been knackered. Of all the things to get annoyed with a player about, this really shouldn't be one of them.

• Heart
Completely

I think it’s a case of “have the birth day, then crack on” - I don’t agree with it, but you hear so much of players “welcomed their new born yesterday”

Obviously, I know zero about city, but if there’s questions over performance etc and people’s commitment, like you say @cobette he’s doing zero favours for himself

vaccinegate
Hammy injury as soon as the baby arrives

pep’s bound to assume the worst

obviously when he comes to “the Ev” then I’m sure Dychey will let him have all the time off
John Stones is never playing a game under Sean Dyche as he will never, ever make it to Dyche fitness levels.
I was going to say this @cobette poor John hope he’s not out for too long. Those bleep tests sure paid off 👏What a result @einahpets93!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is actually happening today with these results.
No one can just let us have one day of glory

@sugarfairy23 your lot are being selfish.
The redshite are too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Kalvin's should be permanently locked then 💀

There's a terrible lack of empathy if there is genuine ill feeling over it. If the papers are right about the day she gave birth (Wednesday) then obviously he was going to miss the Southampton match that day, which he shouldn't have been needed for anyway tbh. Like you say, anything could have happened during the birth and it's unfortunate that the next game (the derby) was an early kick off 3 days later. Even if he wanted to make himself available for that one, he'd probably have missed a couple of training sessions/could have been knackered. Of all the things to get annoyed with a player about, this really shouldn't be one of them.
I hate that you can’t both laugh and heart
If I was coach I’d automatically give them the next game off as long as they reported to like 70% of training sessions type thing. Because they can’t just stop and lose their fitness but it’s heartless to make them carry in away from the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.