John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay so this is going to make me sound way fancier than i am 😂

basically i have a friend who works in publishing and she was doing a promo event for a book called the poison diaries which was all about the poison garden at the castle and the story is set within the castle grounds. anyways i got invited to go along with a group of bloggers and publicists.

we had a midnight tour of the poison garden, and got to stay over in the castle for the evening and had a private tour of the grounds (like off road trucking through the estate) and visited where they filmed robin hood as well at hulne priory. we also had dinner in the treehouse restaurant and got to visit barter books which is a famous bookshop built into an old train station.

now this is where it gets bizarre because i also met and had afternoon tea with the duchess of northumberland and visited the families private quarters in the castle.
That all sounds AMAZING! What was the Duchess like? :)

Happiest of birthdays, @einahpets93 ! Hope you’re having a great one, my friend! 🎉🥳 💙
5F52EFF2-C497-4BB5-A437-5EF2338FC5CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Welp, better late than never

Happy Birthday @einahpets93 🎂🎈🥳 Hope it was great!

This guy made you a card, what a sweetheart. It might have a hidden message, I dunno, I think he's too shy to actually ask. So proud of his arts and crafts skills, though. 🥺😁

Picsart_23-01-15_19-06-08-074.jpg

And The Dads threw you a surprise party but I think maybe there was some miscommunication with getting you there. Maybe you tossed the invite to the fake cover story event when you saw that Finch Farm was the return address. It's ok, they understand.

Picsart_23-01-15_18-41-08-882.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s so over having to be polite and nice to the fans isn’t he 😂 bless him

is it me or do his lips look bigger than usual? Not a complaint just an observation 😂

Aww that is definitely the look of a guy surviving on 3 hours sleep a night isn’t it❤
They look plumper. But I’ve noticed in some photos they look like that and in others, his lips are normal. It’s a mystery.

I want to ruffle his hair.
His curls are lush. I want to smell them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.