John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so commanding in that last one. 🥵

Oh yes, he loves her. She's spent a lot of time with us at this apartment and even more at my place in the city a few years ago. And then we lived with my parents for over a year. He stays with them occasionally now when I have to travel for work.

And yeah, my parents and brothers are the only people he wouldn't try to attack in my home or my parents' home. He's such a cockblock. 😩

A much less furry handsome baby - can't recall if this was shared here already - from Sunday's FA Cup match v Chelsea (8 Jan)
View attachment 1882988
Awwww pup’s face. He doesn’t seem keen on the paparazzi snapping his photo. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bae IS a sex chamber.

Wait, that sounded better in my head. 🥴

I want to hear about @spilldatea ’s night she spent inside the castle!
okay so this is going to make me sound way fancier than i am 😂

basically i have a friend who works in publishing and she was doing a promo event for a book called the poison diaries which was all about the poison garden at the castle and the story is set within the castle grounds. anyways i got invited to go along with a group of bloggers and publicists.

we had a midnight tour of the poison garden, and got to stay over in the castle for the evening and had a private tour of the grounds (like off road trucking through the estate) and visited where they filmed robin hood as well at hulne priory. we also had dinner in the treehouse restaurant and got to visit barter books which is a famous bookshop built into an old train station.

now this is where it gets bizarre because i also met and had afternoon tea with the duchess of northumberland and visited the families private quarters in the castle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for all the birthday messages!!

and the trolling from @cobette 🤣💙

okay so this is going to make me sound way fancier than i am 😂

basically i have a friend who works in publishing and she was doing a promo event for a book called the poison diaries which was all about the poison garden at the castle and the story is set within the castle grounds. anyways i got invited to go along with a group of bloggers and publicists.

we had a midnight tour of the poison garden, and got to stay over in the castle for the evening and had a private tour of the grounds (like off road trucking through the estate) and visited where they filmed robin hood as well at hulne priory. we also had dinner in the treehouse restaurant and got to visit barter books which is a famous bookshop built into an old train station.

now this is where it gets bizarre because i also met and had afternoon tea with the duchess of northumberland and visited the families private quarters in the castle.
Proper Northumberland visit 🤣

Happy Birthday @einahpets93

One day I'll tag you with the spelling right first time. This is not the day.

View attachment 1884115View attachment 1884116
It was a lot easier with the artist formally known as LA

baby swigging from the bottle - that was him last night … that’s why he didn’t play

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.