Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I used to have a washing machine that showed how many minutes were left and I miss it SO much

your washing can wait for the morning 😘
My mums is like that. But I always Stick mine on fast wash which is 40 mins. I haven’t done any washing this week!! I needed a work top for the morning 🤣🤣

Why don’t we care? None of them seem angry after it goes in. Rico lewis looked like he expected it
Even bae didn’t even try.

Reactions: 2

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
This is one of my favs of him. I’ve been meaning to post it all week but kept forgetting. Love it

Omg same here. Hate ice. It’s absolutely awful. My feet are hurting as well. I’m getting some chocolate in a minute!! I deserve it.
We are definitely lacking in Snowy Bae content; this is one of the only photos of him and I would like some more please if possible (hint Kyle if you’re reading)

You definitely deserve some chocolate honey! Hopefully not much longer left for you to go ❤

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I don’t necessarily think anyone else could do any better which is why I’ve been keen to stick with him
Now I’m of the opinion is it worth giving someone else a go

West Ham have Poch and Tuchel as the people they’re linked with if Moyes goes, we’re linked with Dyche. It just makes me sad 🤷🏻‍♀️

we’re going to be like Sunderland, we’ll just get relegated again and again. And it’ll be worse, because we’ll have that huge stadium and we’ll end up bankrupt

but anyway… enough of Everton misery. We had plenty of that last season 🤣
Oh god no please. I just finished watching Sunderland Til I Die on Netflix and it was interesting but depressing as fuck. I cannot fathom Everton being relegated.

I like your Everton lads a lot. Especially CC of course. I hate that they’re in this state.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Joining in with my own as always.

Fuuuck I have so many different strands of work all running at once and it's properly mashing my brain.

Found out today that I'm having to take over another project on top of my current workload, and also that next week on top of everything I am also training someone.

Can't work out if my head is flying all over the place because this is an unmanageable workload or if it's because I'm just terrible at multi-tasking.

Am vaguely considering asking WC to informally mentor me (as his job is all managing multiple pieces of work at the same time and he's great at it) but kind of feel like that might be weird. Or possibly also unproductive because most of the time we spend together lately is spent firing random trivia questions at each other and/or talking about where we'd like to go on holiday.

(On a tangent, I would absolutely love a holiday. Booked a train ticket for my Oxford trip the other day, I can't wait to fill my eyes with new things.)
Sending you lots of love ❤ Sounds so frustrating! Thankfully it’s the weekend now though 😘

8837F015-C253-46B1-8D17-17BB4A7832FE.jpeg

0B02063D-3465-4C99-93C3-ADEE8228C6F0.jpeg

EEDE5FCF-9875-490D-B557-A87565D7880D.png

Ibe took some painkillers that’s about it. Just blow dried my hair and now in fresh bedding and pjs 😍😍🤩
Aww fresh bedding and PJ’s is the one! 🥰

On another note I bloody love the 1975 so I’m quite jel of your RLF!!!

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
Sooo annoying and then I always accidentally click it and end up on some dodgy website

Love love love this! ❤❤❤

Happy Saturday from Boyfriend Bae ladies 💙

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you have planned 😘

View attachment 1899080
View attachment 1899081
View attachment 1899082

Please can you all pray for 3 points for me today please 😭
Sorry, no can do

sorry to john but i hope his shorts split in half tomorrow and flutter to the ground and the cameras catch it all x
I hope he bursts out of his under armour hulk style instead
Unless his shorts and undies split in half… he doesn’t need to do an alvarez and run round in his knickers

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
My problem with parade bae is partly because when I drink I either remain frustratingly sober and detached, in which case I would get super impatient with him, or I get silly af, in which case we would probably get up to the most terrible mischief together, and not the sexy kind, and then we'd both feel like dicks in the morning.

But he is very handsome and funny and I suppose that's all I need.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Has Gundo left/leaving for Barcelona?
When I first saw this mentioned with no details I was so alarmed that I went right to Twitter to get more info. 🤣 It's only slightly clearer than mud. He has either signed, agreed to sign, is in talks, or some other variation of that, but he wouldn't actually leave City until his contract ends in June.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I have finiiiiished work. 🥳

Going to have a lazy lie-down until the team is announced. I hope so much that bae plays. We deserve to see his beautiful face (and also the rest of him which isn't bad).

@mimimithis when do you finish? Hope you're OK ❤

Dogggoooos!

Gorgeous sweethearts. Please snuggle them from me.
You did it! Now time to relax. What’s for tea?

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Hope everyone has had a really lovely Thursday and looking forward to the match tonight!! My house currently looks like a toy store robbery but I bribed LO with chocolate biscuits to get him to sit down for 5 minutes 🤣

Just wanted to welcome @cloliz to our thread, we met on Wattpad and chat on a Discord server but she had said about meeting new people who love football & as her original pfp on discord was @strawberrysunshine_xfavourite’ Bae picture I knew she would fit right in!

but yeah I said to her how lovely you all were and that she would be very welcome on here 🤍

heres Some Bae tax for her and a special one at the end combining her faves
View attachment 1894833View attachment 1894835View attachment 1894838View attachment 1894842
Aaaah bless you for recruiting to our little club. @cloliz welcome, don't be shy

Has Gundo left/leaving for Barcelona?
Rumours suggest so 😕 but there were rumours in the summer too and he was just getting married so who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart