Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stay safe lovely! I had to grab onto my car door whilst trying to de-ice after work in the Car park yesterday it was like an ice rink was crazy, I’ve never known anything like it.
I love snow but hate ice

Snowy Bae ❄

View attachment 1896904

He looked so bloody good, even if I miss the beard I know it will be back and he’s still too much even without it isn’t he
This is one of my favs of him. I’ve been meaning to post it all week but kept forgetting. Love it

Omg same here. Hate ice. It’s absolutely awful. My feet are hurting as well. I’m getting some chocolate in a minute!! I deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Donald23

VIP Member
Have we become to reliant on haaland making goals from nowhere? Little Julian didn’t seem to be getting many chances. We haven’t looked good since post World Cup and these next runs of matches are making me want to cry

• Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
Sadly not. I'm not allowed days off last weekend of month unless they are annual leave 😭 I used a day for Chelsea last week and I don't want to use them all up so early in the year! Are you going?
yeah i’m going, i’m lucky that i’m 10 mins away from the stadium so don’t ever have to take leave! will just make sure i finish early on the friday so i can go into town and have a few before kick off. can’t bloody wait love a friday night game gonna go out in town after.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I really hate being in charge of work other people are doing. Spend all my time making sure they have everything they need and letting them know what expectations are and begging them to let me know if they need anything and then they don't get stuff done in time and it's my fault because I'm not on top of it but I don't know how to be any more on top of it without literally just doing the work, and I have other stuff to do as well.

Then today my boss gave me some feedback for a document I'd written and her words were, "it's pretty good, to be fair" which is painfully faint praise. Like, thanks a fucking bunch.

As I told you at new year, my mum said she doesn't want me to visit her house unless I let her visit mine.

This week she's been messaging me like "see you Saturday, love you!" not even inviting me, just assuming I'll go, and I'm fucking fuming.

If I go, I'm either a) implicitly agreeing to allow her to invade my privacy or b) knowingly adding to the building resentment that'll all come spewing out next time she's pissed off with me. But if I don't go then I have to explain why and I'm starting a conflict and it all becomes about how I'm an evil unreasonable grudge-holder who makes everyone unhappy all the time.

Don't know what to do.

Just want to go to sleep. Brain feels spirally. How am I ever just going to find some solid ground.
Can you go to your parents’ house for a short while then leave? Make an excuse that you have other plans later. Your boss’s feedback is so tepid. :( That’s frustrating. Blech, what a day for you.

I think I’m gonna cry he looks so old 🥺😢. I know his paws and head on the cushion. Evening is ok but RLF has man flu and keeps moaning at me. We just had a pizza nothing exciting.
Man flu. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Why don’t we care? None of them seem angry after it goes in. Rico lewis looked like he expected it

Just Drive

VIP Member
where in europe have you been???

yeah i was in the states back at the start of november! i’ve been middle east and asia as well - have always wanted to go to central america, it’s on my bucket list with japan and south america!
France a few times, Italy, Germany (but too briefly), Czech Republic, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, and Greece. Still so much to see. I’d love to see Croatia, Iceland, Malta, and Switzerland. There’s just not enough time, is there! I was meant to go to Japan in summer 2020 but the pandemic nixed that. :(

Where in the US were you in November? Hope you liked it!

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Lol, I looked up and just got a very brief glimpse of fluffy brown curls and thought that was John's goal for a second. 🤣

It's ok, I'll still take it.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
  • Heart