Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bit weird! 😂 He mentioned once that he was a fan of bae but I think it was only in footballing terms.
We've been texting a bit tonight. Just a funny little exchange of silly comments but I am grinning my face off.
Look at the pair of you. So cute. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
This defence is utter dogshit. I know it's not just the absence of bae, but it's part of it. I hope he's sat at home resting his tired legs and knowing he's a fucking superstar.

Just Drive

VIP Member
But it’s my birthday 🤣🤣
Is today your birthday? You mentioned starting the celebrations early so I wasn’t sure. :D

RLF is getting on my tits tonight with his fucking united chants. He’s learnt some new ones last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He accidentally sang a city one and his mate nearly chinned him. I came downstairs shouting Citeh citeh and he told me not to do that 🤣
He sleeps on the sofa tonight!

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I was getting FOMO and felt like I was missing out on loads by being at work all the time….
this bitch got covid

someone, send baby
Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. You can be on Bae watch for us whilst stuck at home 👀

Ooohh pls recognise me still. Ive had the same one for ages. Fancied a change and he’s too hot to ignore on this
Of course I will still recognise you 😘

Its definitely in top 10 photos of Bae (if they can even be narrowed down that much) should be in a museum

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
This is adorable. I did enjoy Spurs AON, I reckon it was the more interesting of them all.
It was the first one I watched and I think I watched it before I even got into various club and England YouTube content, so it will always have a special place in my heart. 🐓🥰

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
When I first saw this mentioned with no details I was so alarmed that I went right to Twitter to get more info. 🤣 It's only slightly clearer than mud. He has either signed, agreed to sign, is in talks, or some other variation of that, but he wouldn't actually leave City until his contract ends in June.
Thank-you, I also went to twitter and left more confused then when I initially saw the post

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
I’m sorry girls - I can’t explain it 🙈

I think it’s the way his leg is bent awkwardly and I think he just looks unnatural, even more than when he does the rabbit in headlights face.

I just find it abit icky.

Strawb please save me and share what yours is!!

• Haha
  • Heart