John Stones #5 CL final? Nah, you're alright. Bae's got bigger plans that night.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has a coloured bathroom suite. HOT AND COLD TAPS! There's no bedside tables. The AC is a table fan. I had to pay for wifi 😂 I am not sure you would step foot in here with your snobby ways.

Finally, time to catch up on today's content. I'm actually experiencing withdrawals.
You’re going to be busy, what a day for content for all our boyfriends and husbands. Hope work wasn’t too awful 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Until Wednesday 😭

You'll be pleased to hear I received the award for the most Tattling done during working hours this evening. A prestigious honour.

@Just Drive I think it's a girl called Abigail from the social media team.
Thank you. (And again, I say: I am filling out an application with the club this year.) And well done for Tattling tonight. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tunnel cam. John patting Kev’s arse at 4:18. Does his “I am in distress” hands-on-hips at half time at 7:38. @cobette I think you told us that the subs went bonkers after the second goal and they show it at 11:20. Watching this made me nervous all over again. 🤪

Last edited: