John Stones #5 CL final? Nah, you're alright. Bae's got bigger plans that night.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he sits back on the bike but keeps peddling, that is the absolute end for me.

Dropping now.
John wondered if Aimee was pissed that he had missed that header. He’d already watched it back and he was satisfied he had done the best he could, the keeper had made a great save.

Stop🤣🤣🤣

Edit to add- I am DEAD ⚰⚰⚰🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 1
John wondered if Aimee was pissed that he had missed that header. He’d already watched it back and he was satisfied he had done the best he could, the keeper had made a great save.

Stop🤣🤣🤣
Do not try and tell me that boy is not a paranoid freak, with a head full of irrational thoughts.

• Haha
S.T.O.P

He def uses Skype for cyber wanking instead of FaceTime or WhatsApp like a normal person
I have little faith in him not being so nervous that he fucks it up and starts a call with an entire group chat.

• Haha
I have little faith in him not being so nervous that he fucks it up and starts a call with an entire group chat.
now I can’t stop thinking of him mid fumble with everyone’s faces appearing and watching the show 😳

@cobette also, another sexy chapter. Like Aimee, I can’t get enough of him 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
now I can’t stop thinking of him mid fumble with everyone’s faces appearing and watching the show 😳

@cobette also, another sexy chapter. Like Aimee, I can’t get enough of him 😍
HAHAHAHA stop, I don't need that cringe factor mage.

Bae, I am sorry, ILYSM, never change.

• Heart
I was watching the City zoom training video earlier and whilst being mesmerised by bae's lockdown hair, it did cross my mind as to whether anyone inadvertently got a dick out whilst on camera

• Haha
@cobette

Rosie, as she was most things, was scared of water
The lost toy incident actually happened to me. Unfortunately, for my mum, it was not John Stones who brought my stinky toy back, due to the fact he hadn't been born yet.

How many times have you read!? 😅 Of all chapters this one came closest to being deleted completely.

I am currently writing the real smut and if I stop I'll lose the momentum so a moment's silence for the RLF who has come home from work to no dinner.

• Haha
The lost toy incident actually happened to me. Unfortunately, for my mum, it was not John Stones who brought my stinky toy back, due to the fact he hadn't been born yet.

How many times have you read!? 😅 Of all chapters this one came closest to being deleted completely.

I am currently writing the real smut and if I stop I'll lose the momentum so a moment's silence for the RLF who has come home from work to no dinner.
I have just checked and am on a respectable 92 visits so far.

🤣 have you told him what you are doing? Once you're finished he can proof read it whilst you make beans on toast

• Haha
I have just checked and am on a respectable 92 visits so far.

🤣 have you told him what you are doing? Once you're finished he can proof read it whilst you make beans on toast
No-one can know what I am doing. Ever.

I realised at the weekend that RLF doesn't actually think I fancy bae. Instead he was throwing his weight around because I am apparently 'obsessed with Aaron Ramsdale' :oops:

• Haha

I realised at the weekend that RLF doesn't actually think I fancy bae. Instead he was throwing his weight around because I am apparently 'obsessed with Aaron Ramsdale' :oops:
Aaron Ramsdale seems like a nice boy. I think I could spend a very pleasant evening in a pub with him.

But he arouses literally no ardour.

• Haha

RLF needs to open his eyes and ears

You are bae

• Heart