John Stones #47 Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we have a christmas doo tattlers shall we

πŸŽ„πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸΎπŸΊπŸ¦ƒπŸŽ‚πŸŽ„πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„πŸ»πŸ’πŸ’πŸŽβ˜ƒβ„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Late to the party (damn you, migraine...), but: I'm almost a foot smaller than Bae...

5f7f3985-7cd7-44c1-a047-08670fd14c3b.jpg

Because Philipp Lahm is the tiniest player I know... and still taller than me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Michael Ballack is as tall as Bae.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kittens! ❀ I missed seeing them! They look so snugly and warm and cozy, omg. πŸ₯Ί

Jetlag is bad, very very bad. I went home today with a migraine from hell from lack of sleep after trying and failing to do work, so I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow... 😭

Lovely kitties - always snoozing I like their style

Hope work has not been too much of a shock @mimimithis
Not a shock per se, but mad busy, and everyone (or their children) is calling in sick, so we're reduced to the bare minimum staff by now. Any more, and we might have to do overtime just to get the normal daily workload done.

How is work for you? What's been happening with the strikes?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well I will not be striking this month as my organisation is not on the list but in next wave

so who knows!
Fingers crossed you get what you need and ask for. It's high time nursing staff gets recognised for the massive work they do day in, day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Late to the party (damn you, migraine...), but: I'm almost a foot smaller than Bae...

View attachment 1787637
Because Philipp Lahm is the tiniest player I know... and still taller than me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Michael Ballack is as tall as Bae.
β€œGerman style”. :ROFLMAO: Hope your migraine goes away quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
β€œGerman style”. :ROFLMAO: Hope your migraine goes away quickly!
It hardly gets more German than these two. 😁

It's finally resolving, I think, thank you! I just need to be on my A game for the rest of the week and hope I don't get thrown too many curve balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well aren’t you a tall sexy drink of water! ❀

I’m 5’7”. Is that Phil and Bernardo?
If their listed height is accurate (this list from ESPN says Bernardo is 5'8"). Sometimes I think they both must be shorter.

Screenshot_20221206-175730.png

For reference

Screenshot_20221206-175855.png

I'm taller but this could be me as well πŸ˜†
Tumblr_l_137829990251209.jpg

Same as above

City 50.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Heart
No way is trippier 5ft8!!! He’s smaller than foden who is 5’7. I’m 5’6!

They are the cutest kitties everrrr. That first one sat side by side. And then the third cuddled up 😍😍😍😍
Tripps is definitely shorter!

Good morning, all! Hope you have a good day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.