John Stones #47 Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you’re good lovely 😘 keep on going with the check ins and be proud of how far you have come ❤

Annoying about SS but also great excuse to discuss potential present ideas with WC!

Can’t believe you don’t have a “set” amount?! That must cause chaos 😂
❤

It's mostly just "a tenner or thereabouts" but leaves a little leeway if you really want to go a bit over. Last year I spent about £15 because there were 2 possible presents I was considering but they were each less than £10.

God yhis picture! His finger is on baes lip!?
Yes it's very sexy. For a talented little dolphin, Phil really does get in some sexy situations with bae.

Wait just one minute and I'll dig out my favourite.

gettyimages-1166820771-612x612.jpg

🥵🥵🥵

Bonus:
Anyone Mahrez height (about 5'10")?

This has me dizzy. What a sexy bastard.

IMG_20221206_203919.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no! :( Pound coin, omg.
SS games give me anxiety for that reason. I saw one situation at a former work place where one person’s SS forgot to buy them something. She (the cheated recipient) laughed at it but I felt bad for her.
The kicker was that I then had to use it as a tip for the meal we were having

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
❤

It's mostly just "a tenner or thereabouts" but leaves a little leeway if you really want to go a bit over. Last year I spent about £15 because there were 2 possible presents I was considering but they were each less than £10.

Yes it's very sexy. For a talented little dolphin, Phil really does get in some sexy situations with bae.

Wait just one minute and I'll dig out my favourite.

View attachment 1787458

🥵🥵🥵

Bonus:
Anyone Mahrez height (about 5'10")?

This has me dizzy. What a sexy bastard.

View attachment 1787468
This feels so wrong. But so right 🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A few years ago at my old job, we did a secret santa with a limit of £1. Yes, one English pound. Can't get much for a pound, but me being me, I scoured the charity shops on the hunt for something beautiful and unique. After some searching, I found a hand painted set of champagne glasses for 99p. They were gorgeous. I wrapped them up in tissue and gifted them on the day, and the recipient was thrilled. What did I get? Pound coin.
This is devastating.

Secret Santa makes me a bit anxious but I take part to feel like I'm engaging with some sort of social stuff. Mostly I just try not to embarrass myself with my gift-giving and also don't expect too much from my own gift (although just the cash value would definitely be a let-down).

Last year I received a little gift set of flavoured gins and a big pub quiz book. Don't mind what that says about how people see me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you get your front door key dramas sorted?!
I get majorly stressed when it comes to keys, FIL has a spare and we have one knocking about it the garden somewhere too
Thoroughly amused that you don't actually know precisely where it is in the garden, picturing you scrambling around on your hands and knees looking for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I’ve just googled my height in feet after getting RLF to measure me and now I’m sad as I thought I was taller!

@sugarfairy23 going to try and find a footballer my height but I highly doubt I will 🤣

the large raspberry gin I’m drinking hasn’t cheered me up either (my excuse to RLF for having a gin was that it’s Christmas too @maccamacc 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
can we beat Portugal

how will baby do playing against Bernardo I think he will be sad to smash him

• Heart
A few years ago at my old job, we did a secret santa with a limit of £1. Yes, one English pound. Can't get much for a pound, but me being me, I scoured the charity shops on the hunt for something beautiful and unique. After some searching, I found a hand painted set of champagne glasses for 99p. They were gorgeous. I wrapped them up in tissue and gifted them on the day, and the recipient was thrilled. What did I get? Pound coin.
SS can honestly bring out the worst in people sometimes

• Heart
My regularly very lucky brother put a bet on Portugal to win before the tournament started because he read that 4 of the last 5 World Cup winners have been the team that had the Golden Boot winner at the preceding Euros.

Thought he was mad but I will be staying quiet tonight.

I've just googled it and I don't think it's even true. The jammy prick is definitely going to accidentally win a fortune.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Are you assuming we are beating France?
Morocco beat Spain, it was a fairly even matched game and Spain beat Portugal in October, so the question could be can we beat Morocco
yes bae has not had a problem with mbeppe before easy peasy

• Heart
My regularly very lucky brother put a bet on Portugal to win before the tournament started because he read that 4 of the last 5 World Cup winners have been the team that had the Golden Boot winner at the preceding Euros.

Thought he was mad but I will be staying quiet tonight.
I hope he’s wrong! They are playing extremely well but imagine the ronaldo smugness. They need humbling by another team

yes bae has not had a problem with mbeppe before easy peasy
If we’re beating France purely for this reason, John will just simply have to charm his little Portuguese boyfriends and it’ll be an easy win

• Heart
Thoroughly amused that you don't actually know precisely where it is in the garden, picturing you scrambling around on your hands and knees looking for it.
Honest to god, RLF pretends he does know exactly where it is but thats bullshit. I can sleep at night with the knowledge that at least it is out there though, somewhere.

Years ago I lived in a flat with a dead lock and I think that did a lot of damage to my anxiety levels 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So I’ve just googled my height in feet after getting RLF to measure me and now I’m sad as I thought I was taller!

@sugarfairy23 going to try and find a footballer my height but I highly doubt I will 🤣

the large raspberry gin I’m drinking hasn’t cheered me up either (my excuse to RLF for having a gin was that it’s Christmas too @maccamacc 🤣)
Are you a short arse too then?! Little footballers are hard to come by you’ll struggle 😂

• Haha
Are you a short arse too then?! Little footballers are hard to come by you’ll struggle 😂
Mate I have just had a VERY rude awakening for how actually short I am!!!

im almost 10cm shorter than him … (who I refer to as the little tiny one…WTF does that make me?!?!)

4653D0A8-EB55-4AD3-B5B7-43E1DA7F2326.jpeg
9EFFB001-5164-4FEA-A605-51760FF2E658.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.