John Stones #47 Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @sugarfairy23

Baby, where is Dave?! We miss him.

View attachment 1766558
View attachment 1766559View attachment 1766592

This week baby has been piggy backing on a documentary about Kyle and Kalvin because he doesn't think it's fair anyone but him gets to be injured.

Flirting with Jordan
View attachment 1766564

Showing us he isn't completely bald
View attachment 1766562

Getting us wet
View attachment 1766561

Forgotten he's not on a lads' hol
View attachment 1766563
This is where you guys are hanging out!

thanks for the title @sugarfairy23 and thanks for the thread @cobette

good pics 🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Look at the colour of him, he has not moved from the side of the pool!

View attachment 1766965
I have so many questions about her choice of outfit.

Did Jenny not get the memo from the FA to dress a bit more conservatively than normal, especially off the HMS WAG? This isn't Ibiza. And who attends family-oriented events in sexy athleisure attire looking like they just came from teaching jazzercise and forgot their joggers? Are there even any single players that are age appropriate for her? I want to know what Sasha wore to this event.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Did Jenny not get the memo from the FA to dress a bit more conservatively than normal, especially off the HMS WAG? This isn't Ibiza. And who attends family-oriented events in sexy athleisure attire looking like they just came from teaching jazzercise and forgot their joggers? Are there even any single players that are age appropriate for her? I want to know what Sasha wore to this event.
I don't think she's on the pull, she definitley has a boyfriend

Do you think all the parents, kids and siblings had to talk amongst themselves whilst the partners went up to the hotel rooms for a shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I’m glad it’s not just me that thought her vagina was hanging out 😂😂😂

Do you think all the parents, kids and siblings had to talk amongst themselves whilst the partners went up to the hotel rooms for a shag?
I have devoted more time than is healthy this weekend to considering this. I presume that shagging was not on the permitted activities list.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have devoted more time than is healthy this weekend to considering this. I presume that shagging was not on the permitted activities list.
Maybe a quick blowie would be ok, though. But they get plenty of those in the late evening, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I am devastated I’ve missed out on such filth!

How are you?
“That’s alllll…good bye.” :ROFLMAO: I just love your voice. I may sign off my Zoom calls like that.

I’m good, just pretending to work. Portugal game on in 45 minutes. Ruben is starting.❤

• Heart
“That’s alllll…good bye.” :ROFLMAO: I just love your voice. I may sign off my Zoom calls like that.

I’m good, just pretending to work. Portugal game on in 45 minutes. Ruben is starting.❤
That’s me being very quiet because RLF is still in meetings 🤣
I really want to be like “is John stones joking??” in a very shouty voice!
I have Portugal ready to go, got home too late to see any of Brazil. Gutted.
This whole “with great power comes great responsibility” is bullshit… I was happy having no responsibility, tattling all day and being able to watch the football no matter what time it was 🤣

• Haha
That’s me being very quiet because RLF is still in meetings 🤣
I really want to be like “is John stones joking??” in a very shouty voice!
I have Portugal ready to go, got home too late to see any of Brazil. Gutted.
This whole “with great power comes great responsibility” is bullshit… I was happy having no responsibility, tattling all day and being able to watch the football no matter what time it was 🤣
That last bit is so relatable.

I was happy to have no responsibility, or a little bubble of it, but then I was suddenly handed the keys to the castle and my mentor said “toodaloo” and walked off. With more responsibility comes a lot less time to procrastinate… but at least some form of monetary compensation, right? I hopeyou’re doing okay with your training so far and that it isn’t too exhausting. ❤❤❤

Unfortunately that doesn’t have the same effect in German… but I hope you get to use it all the time now, because it’s just perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.