John Stones #47 Bae at the World Cup making friends with Dave, playing so well he’ll always still be our fave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭 😭 😭 why is this a dream!?

SO MANY THOUGHTS!

Baby, your t-shirt has shrunk in the wash, I know you like it, I do too, but it has to go in the bin.

Why is him chewing gum, which I normally think is a filthy habit, so sexy!?

Rammers twinning with him because he loves him as much as we do ❤

When he touches his shades like he is in a Diet Coke ad ⚰⚰⚰

His back.

I love this man, I don't think you people understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, I have no plans until Thursday, so until then I will be indulging my inner sloth.

How are you today?
Coming to the end of what has been a two day hangover I drank two bottles of cava on Saturday and I don’t think I can do that anymore

• Heart
😭 😭 😭 why is this a dream!?

SO MANY THOUGHTS!

Baby, your t-shirt has shrunk in the wash, I know you like it, I do too, but it has to go in the bin.

Why is him chewing gum, which I normally think is a filthy habit, so sexy!?

Rammers twinning with him because he loves him as much as we do ❤

When he touches his shades like he is in a Diet Coke ad ⚰⚰⚰

His back.

I love this man, I don't think you people understand.
No we do. Everything you’re going through we are too ❤❤❤ His back!!! Soooo smooth and muscly. Everything about him is just wow 🤩 I love him in shades and no shirt 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with him it actually upsets me I’m not his wife 🤣🤣🤣. How do I trade places with ON. She’s actually the luckiest woman in theeee world I hope she knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He keeps getting his feet out because he wanted you to see that his manky toe is ok now 🥺
he knows my love is not dependant on his poorly toe being healed. I think he has been ordered to get some fresh air instead of staying in his room playing on the xbox

• Heart
he knows my love is not dependant on his poorly toe being healed. I think he has been ordered to get some fresh air instead of staying in his room playing on the xbox
Look at the colour of him, he has not moved from the side of the pool!

Screenshot_20221128_153215_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.