John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. I think some things but don’t like a lot of winter themed flavours😭🙈 he’s ok thanks. He fell asleep on the way home at three so he’s still up now 🙈 getting him to bed in a min. He’s so happy

how’s your day 💛
He has a lot of stamina! My day is going okay, thank you. ❤
Thank you, lovely.

I hope the rest of the week will be less work and stress and give you more time with LO. I see it with my colleagues so often how they struggle with feeling this way - you’re all rockstars. ❤

Awww, Dave is back.
Hi! Are you here? Or still in Paris?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just wanted to pop my head in here to say never thought I would relate to cat so much but this Dave creature and the way they’re looking at John…. yep, hard same

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still think John missed an opportunity by not calling the cat “Bernardo”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, we just touched down on your continent. So hi. 👋 I’m here.
Yay! Welcome! ❤ Just in time for a nice late dinner. Hope your flight was smooth. What are your plans for tomorrow?

@lou_claire91 I thought of you today. I heard Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” on the radio today which you know officially kicks off my festive season. That, and Love Actually which I know you’re ready to re-watch soon according to your calendar. Hope your bae-Pep book is going well. I miss you, lovely. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@mimimithis glad you got there safely, hope you had a good flight! 😘
Yay! Welcome! ❤ Just in time for a nice late dinner. Hope your flight was smooth. What are your plans for tomorrow?

@lou_claire91 I thought of you today. I heard Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas” on the radio today which you know officially kicks off my festive season. That, and Love Actually which I know you’re ready to re-watch soon according to your calendar. Hope your bae-Pep book is going well. I miss you, lovely. ❤
I’m safe, happily fed and in bed now. My internal clock tells me it’s 5am for me right now, so let’s see how long I can sleep.

Talk to you all soon! ❤❤❤

• Heart
I’m safe, happily fed and in bed now. My internal clock tells me it’s 5am for me right now, so let’s see how long I can sleep.

Talk to you all soon! ❤❤❤
Welcome to my time zone and corner of the country!!! Hope it's not too chilly down yonder, it's below freezing here but still very humid, which is not pleasant.

I should go to bed, too. I think I'm at 10 total hours of sleep for the last 3 nights. 😵💫

Proof of life photos from his grandmother

IMG_20221115_185457~2.jpg

Loves a nap in the sunshine. (He's part cat.) Truly, he's more independent and less clingy/affectionate than some cats I've known. He's half Great Pyrenees (Pyrenean Mountain Dog) and that's typical for them.

IMG_20221117_140304~2.jpg

Zzzzz 😴
IMG_20221117_140309~2.jpg

He's in the cone because he missed me so much he licked a hot spot into his left front leg as you can see below, but it's healing now. 🩹🤕😘

IMG_20221117_140257~2.jpg

And in other news, I've put off buying jeans, fall/winter shoes, and an insulated casual winter coat for 3+ years, so I'm about to go on an epic shopping spree if I can only make a decision about all these. Trainers, chelsea boots (2 pairs, prob), lace-up boots... 😍 🛍👟🧥👢👖💸

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning, all! Happy Friday. Hope you have a good day. And happy day 1 of your holiday, @mimimithis . Nice to have you stateside. ❤

• Heart
I literally just realised it's Friday!

This week has gone so quickly for me. That's 2 nights in a row I've woken up with headaches though 😢 but luckily they went quickly with a drink and some paracetamol.

I'm so excited for today to go quickly although I'm on call tonight and then a lovely weekend and it'll be the World Cup!

Reservations about Qatar aside, I love a big tournament.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm getting a taxi to work because I'm running late and the driver just said, "this is a nice quiet area, no-one can hear".

Luckily now moving into less quiet areas. I don't intend to get murdered.

• Wow
I'm getting a taxi to work because I'm running late and the driver just said, "this is a nice quiet area, no-one can hear".

Luckily now moving into less quiet areas. I don't intend to get murdered.
Please let us know when you get to work in one piece xx

Reactions: 2
Please let us know when you get to work in one piece xx
❤

Made it!

I laughed awkwardly at his "no-one can hear" and then he didn't say anything for the rest of the journey until we got here.

All OK. Just a weird interaction.

Also the car said fuel tank nearly empty so I had a real horror of a breakdown somewhere deserted. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning all.

@mimimithis have an amazing holiday, am looking forward to following along! What are you plans for Thanksgiving?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Someone has put a b*stard important meeting in the diary for 1300 on Monday. How rude.

573EAEF2-5C8F-4CC0-995A-67BED4C3CFE2.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.