John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to understand why @einahpets93 fancies CC so damn much. He seems adorable.

Thank you lovelies - @Violetroselily , @einahpets93 , @Gossgossgoss9888 , @rasperryripple - I hope your days have been all right so far?

@Starttheline I hope you’re all right. Big hugs!!!

I’m currently really excited about free internet on my flight
Safe flight! And thank you, I meant could obviously, not couldn't. Just having a day where I should be prioritising LO and instead having to deal with work, on top of working late last night and missing bedtime. Some days are just a struggle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Safe flight! And thank you, I meant could obviously, not couldn't. Just having a day where I should be prioritising LO and instead having to deal with work, on top of working late last night and missing bedtime. Some days are just a struggle.
Just read your update it’s so good thank you. Your LO will be living his best life in soft play but mum guilt is crap. Sending a hug 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Up early slash late with a horrible headache but just need to tell the world that bae is a beautiful man and I wish him all the joy and happiness in the world, especially the stuff that comes from befriending cats and winning World Cups.

Also I love you all. ❤😘🥰
Hope you feel better, my friend! ❤ Love you!

Thank you, ovelies. I’m about to board my flight to Paris, from there I’ll fly to the US this afternoon.
Have a lovely day, hopefully not too busy. ❤

I had to resist the urge to check my work emails this morning… it’s a process, right?

Now, time for an AON reread on the aeroplane. 😍
Safe flight my love! Let us know when you land please. ❤

OMG what. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not even that bothered about him. I just wanna be on a yacht in the sun. I’d go with any footballer rn if they offered it. I’m drenched cold and sooooo fed up 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m too hormonal to cope
WAG life sounds good sometimes, doesn’t it? I’d only be willing to do it temporarily because i general these guys make terrible partners and I don’t want one anyway. But for a few months, yes, where do I sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does he have dogs at home? I’ve seen a pic with one of those guard dogs loadsa footballers have but I didn’t know if we know of anymore?

If he didn’t he could have adopted Dave and brought him home 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does he have dogs at home? I’ve seen a pic with one of those guard dogs loadsa footballers have but I didn’t know if we know of anymore?

Think they've got a little terrier thing too 🥺 Dave would not do well in this environment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

You can still have or adopt a cat even if you have a dog?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jeez #sweaty

41ABC0E2-5FE2-47CC-B209-CA536FD07B1F.jpeg

I don’t want to be a donny downer but I just don’t think the conditions are going to be in our favour 😬

Am I right they have air conditioned all the stadium I mean who gives a tit about the planet hey lets build seven football stadiums in the desert and air condition them 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can still have or adopt a cat even if you have a dog?
Oh yeah I know I just mean mainly because of that guard dog he would eat Dave alive 😂

Although I’m sure the house is big enough for Dave to have his own wing so he can roam freely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Dave is from the streets he is scared of noone
Dave keeps going up to John for pictures so he’s braver than any of us could ever be 😂

Tattle has broken, like the rest of the United Kingdom
I think JG has brought his thread and the rest of the site down with him 😂

Jeez #sweaty

View attachment 1738270

I don’t want to be a donny downer but I just don’t think the conditions are going to be in our favour 😬

Am I right they have air conditioned all the stadium I mean who gives a tit about the planet hey lets build seven football stadiums in the desert and air condition them 🫣
Stadiums that probably won’t even be used after the WC either (if I read that right?!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez #sweaty

View attachment 1738270

Clingy, sweaty top. 🥵

@maccamacc I totally get it. The whole arrangement is weird. I was watching other countries’ arrivals into Doha (the usual routine of plane-bus-hotel) and it just seems off. Not that Russia in 2018 gave me any warm feelings, mind. But yes, I know what you mean.

• Heart
Oh yeah I know I just mean mainly because of that guard dog he would eat Dave alive 😂

Although I’m sure the house is big enough for Dave to have his own wing so he can roam freely?
I think for the money they pay for these guard dogs' pedigree and training (and likely maintenance training throughout their working life) they can train them to get along with cats, at least some of them (the dogs I mean). Like when you send in your form and £15k+ to order your Good (and when appropriate, Ferocious) Boy or Girl, you'd make sure to check the box that says "Cool with Cool Cats".

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.