John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, ovelies. I’m about to board my flight to Paris, from there I’ll fly to the US this afternoon.
Have a lovely day, hopefully not too busy. ❤

I had to resist the urge to check my work emails this morning… it’s a process, right?

Now, time for an AON reread on the aeroplane. 😍
Enjoy AON 🥵

and don’t check your emails

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone is taking their cat on a flight. It was a very cute cat, too.

View attachment 1737284

Re meeting/getting along with the likes of JG and JS:

Like all of you said, JG would be easy to get go Know, since he’s so very outgoing and comes off as approachable and easy to get along with. But I think it’s be difficult to hold his attention for very long, since to me he seems to be a social butterfly whose attention is captured by this, then that and he moves accordingly. That’s not to say that he’d just leave you standing or ignore you, he’d simply move on and come back eventually, once his focus shifts back to you.

With John… he’s more difficult to grasp, isn’t he? I believe you’d have to invest a bit of time and effort to get to know him, and accept some or a lot of awkwardness in the beginning, be it from him and/or yourself. But gradually you’d find an in, something you might have in common or something he’s interested in you’d want to learn about and vice versa - I feel like humour is the key to his heart, but perhaps that’s just me? - and from there it’ll evolve into him seeking you out just to have a bit of your time and you adapting to his fast paced life to find some moments to spend with him.

I purposefully left out the sexual aspects of getting to know someone, because we all know they would be head over heels for the likes of you. ❤❤❤
Save travels, have a fabulous trip.

How do you feel about your two favourites combined? Would they still get it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you, ovelies. I’m about to board my flight to Paris, from there I’ll fly to the US this afternoon.

I had to resist the urge to check my work emails this morning… it’s a process, right?

Safe travels! Enjoy AON ❤

• Heart

Have a lovely holiday

• Heart
I’m not even that bothered about him. I just wanna be on a yacht in the sun. I’d go with any footballer rn if they offered it. I’m drenched cold and sooooo fed up 😭😭😭😭😭 I’m too hormonal to cope
I saw today Royal Mail might go to letters just being delivered Monday - Friday, would this have any impact on you?

Feel for you being out and about in this horrible weather 😢 where’s a rich footballer with a yacht when you need him ey

• Heart
Reactions: 3
John Stones is fit and I'm having one of those days where I feel like I couldn't burst into tears at any given moment

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@einahpets93

I didn’t watch but from what I’ve read he came across well answering everything!
I’m beginning to understand why @einahpets93 fancies CC so damn much. He seems adorable.

Thank you lovelies - @Violetroselily , @einahpets93 , @Gossgossgoss9888 , @rasperryripple - I hope your days have been all right so far?

@Starttheline I hope you’re all right. Big hugs!!!

I’m currently really excited about free internet on my flight

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I saw today Royal Mail might go to letters just being delivered Monday - Friday, would this have any impact on you?

Feel for you being out and about in this horrible weather 😢 where’s a rich footballer with a yacht when you need him ey
Not sure what’s happening with that. They’ve asked the government apparently 🥴. Nothing been said what will happen

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.