John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have hated Max for so long now and last night was hopefully the realisation to lots of people who think he’s a nice person to actually see what a prick he really is!! I hope Checo starts racing for himself now as he was becoming a red bull clone!! I know what you mean about Toto, there is something about him and he looked so proud!! He would have loved being there yesterday! We now just have AD which still brings me to angry tears so fingers crossed it ends differently to last year!! 🤍

Good morning all!!

we are going to have so much content from today hopefully!!!View attachment 1729606View attachment 1729607
Same, never been keen on him. Hope Checo beats him on Sunday, behind Lewis obviously 😂 I’m still not over AD, hope it the car is decent again 🤞🏻

Those pictures are 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same, never been keen on him. Hope Checo beats him on Sunday, behind Lewis obviously 😂 I’m still not over AD, hope it the car is decent again 🤞🏻

Those pictures are 🥵
Ah me too! I would love for Max to try and take Checo and spin off and DNF! I got emotional yesterday seeing the repeats and RLF just shakes his head (I sat and cried for a good hour last year over it 🤣)

honestly I cannot wait for all the new content!!

plus we have this to look forward to 🦁
878490DF-313B-4521-8CEA-65626789FC49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah me too! I would love for Max to try and take Checo and spin off and DNF! I got emotional yesterday seeing the repeats and RLF just shakes his head (I sat and cried for a good hour last year over it 🤣)

plus we have this to look forward to 🦁View attachment 1729847
What time are they arriving and do you think we will see them?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

plus we have this to look forward to 🦁View attachment 1729847
Thought I was going to have a heart attack I was that stressed.

Needy pussy isn’t content with keeping us up all night he is now interfering with RLF playing the piano.
28E4A80A-0A2E-4BA1-ADF3-C37ADC24FFF5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought I was going to have a heart attack I was that stressed.

Needy pussy isn’t content with keeping us up all night he is now interfering with RLF playing the piano.
I’m so glad it wasn’t just me!! 🤣

oh bless 🥹🥹

They've started arriving
D0661E64-BBD3-4595-B0F0-1C71279C8E3F.jpeg
72BB9792-153F-4436-8244-BAF6BB4480F3.jpeg

There he is
25E6EC32-8557-48AE-823B-E591FABD7259.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.