John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I’m sorry that’s pissed all over your Sunday. Parents just have zero filter sometimes and don’t realise how much their words can cut deep. So hard to brush it off but try your best ❤
P.s and she’s wrong, you’re not unloveable at all because we love you 😘
Love you too ❤❤❤

Let’s hope for a video View attachment 1728567
I need an arrivals video in my life.

Also glad they're bringing back lions' den. I'll put up with Josh in the hope of bae content.

I had my default Harrisa and lemon roast chicken/peppers/plum tomatoes and wild rice. With crumbled feta. Left overs for lunch tomorrow as salad.

It’s all I ever eat. Bae would love it.
Yum yum!

Someone else to take on some cooking tasks at the orgy! That sounds so tasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love you too ❤❤❤

I need an arrivals video in my life.

Also glad they're bringing back lions' den. I'll put up with Josh in the hope of bae content.

Yum yum!

Someone else to take on some cooking tasks at the orgy! That sounds so tasty.
Unpopular opinion but - I don’t mind that Josh too much 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This sounds delicious! Do you have a recipe or did you come up with it yourself?
double recipe for leftovers

heat oven to 200oc

mix a good teaspoon of spicy harrisa with juice of half a lemon in a dish

Get 1 chicken breast or 2 chicken thighs (I like thighs) - marinade them in the harissa mix

Cut 1 red pepper into chunks, get a handful of plum tomatoes

Put the chicken in a roasting tray, give a spray of oil, and put in oven for 5 mins. marinade the peppers and tomatoes in the left over harrisa/lemon paste.

put the rice on

After 5 mins turn down oven to 200/180c fan and add the veg to the roast tray. Cook for 22ish minutes until roasted nice

Then when done mix everything together and crumble some feta on top EAT

also I only use this harrisa - spicy and lasts ages

01C12F5E-3028-46AD-BDAC-4FAE2C5D3AC9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
double recipe for leftovers

heat oven to 200oc

mix a good teaspoon of spicy harrisa with juice of half a lemon in a dish

Get 1 chicken breast or 2 chicken thighs (I like thighs) - marinade them in the harissa mix

Cut 1 red pepper into chunks, get a handful of plum tomatoes

Put the chicken in a roasting tray, give a spray of oil, and put in oven for 5 mins. marinade the peppers and tomatoes in the left over harrisa/lemon paste.

put the rice on

After 5 mins turn down oven to 200/180c fan and add the veg to the roast tray. Cook for 22ish minutes until roasted nice

Then when done mix everything together and crumble some feta on top EAT

also I only use this harrisa - spicy and lasts ages

View attachment 1728646
Thank you friend. I am going to add this to my to try list.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@lou_claire91 did you watch the F1? Max showing his true colours 🤬
Sorry if it isn’t you I’ve had an F1 chat with in the past.

View attachment 1728659
Yes!!! I was raging!! Happy tears for George and Lew, but finally everyone is seeing Max for exactly who he is!!! 🤬 Checo needs to be selfish now, I did cheer when Max finally got penalised, but once again he’s won the championship so now they start giving him penalties! Plus Lewis this weekend was so sassy and I love it 🤍

• Heart
Yes!!! I was raging!! Happy tears for George and Lew, but finally everyone is seeing Max for exactly who he is!!! 🤬 Checo needs to be selfish now, I did cheer when Max finally got penalised, but once again he’s won the championship so now they start giving him penalties! Plus Lewis this weekend was so sassy and I love it 🤍
So happy for George and Lewis 🥹, really need Lewis to win AD to keep his record. Max is vile, poor Checo. loved that he said on the radio it’s shows who he is. Lewis also had a dig about Max which was great as always.

• Heart
So happy for George and Lewis 🥹, really need Lewis to win AD to keep his record. Max is vile, poor Checo. loved that he said on the radio it’s shows who he is. Lewis also had a dig about Max which was great as always.
I was buzzing!!! I know, part of me wanted him to push and win today but seeing George win for the first time was just something else 🥹😍 Max is the worst of the worst. Exactly, I’m glad Checo is finally speaking, did you hear to the Spanish media he said ‘he has those 2 championships thanks to me’ and that he was disappointed in him!! Ah when Lewis said that basically Max is Max I thought good for you, and when he spoke to Timo before he said that last years championship was manipulated I was so pleased for him finally speaking out!! It was all just the best, and then the little FaceTime with Toto 😍😍 it was a great day for Merc!!

• Heart
Let’s hope for a video View attachment 1728567
I cannot wait for the arrivals and training videos! Will bae be grumpy and sassy to Emily? Will we have hot tent yoga again? We shall see.

View attachment 1728659
I just love this pic. Those gorgeous legs are something else.

I love Lewis, can’t abide Max.

• Heart
Evening darlings!

I love both tea and coffee but haven't had chance to try any of the festive ones this year yet. Will attempt to remedy this soon.

I had a big roast dinner for tea, it was delicious.

Also spent the afternoon being told by my mum that I need to lose weight and get my hair done and be more agreeable and less weird because "don't you want a fella?" which made me very angry and also sad on a number of different levels.

But now I'm home and catching up with you lot and have broken out the hot water bottle for the first time this autumn/winter so I'm cosy and tired and will be OK.
So sorry your mum said that to you. My mum has been known to point out I’ve put weight on and also mention I have a hair on my chin 🤣. Amongst other things. Hope you said no I don’t want a man cos men are trash!! apart from bae

how is it Monday already 😭😭

Non-bae related, but Nathan and Kaylee had their baby. Congrats to them.
I saw that was why he wasn’t at the game on sat cos she was due to give birth 🎀🎀

View attachment 1728659
What did max do??? I can not stand him. Arrogant prick

• Heart
I was buzzing!!! I know, part of me wanted him to push and win today but seeing George win for the first time was just something else 🥹😍 Max is the worst of the worst. Exactly, I’m glad Checo is finally speaking, did you hear to the Spanish media he said ‘he has those 2 championships thanks to me’ and that he was disappointed in him!! Ah when Lewis said that basically Max is Max I thought good for you, and when he spoke to Timo before he said that last years championship was manipulated I was so pleased for him finally speaking out!! It was all just the best, and then the little FaceTime with Toto 😍😍 it was a great day for Merc!!
Loved Lewis and Checo speaking out against him, he is so arrogant he just isn’t bothered. Hope Checo shoves team orders from now on. Love Toto, he is up there with Pep for me 🥵 😈would have been great if he was there yesterday.

Morning, looking forward to some England John

A72FAEC2-07C1-42DB-8566-46E2B9EEECAA.jpeg

So sorry your mum said that to you. My mum has been known to point out I’ve put weight on and also mention I have a hair on my chin 🤣. Amongst other things. Hope you said no I don’t want a man cos men are trash!! apart from bae

how is it Monday already 😭😭

I saw that was why he wasn’t at the game on sat cos she was due to give birth 🎀🎀

What did max do??? I can not stand him. Arrogant prick
Checo was asked to let him past as he had better tyres so he could potentially catch Alonso, he was to give the place back if he couldn’t catch him. Max didn’t overtake Alonso so the team asked him a number of times to let Checo past and he refused. When they asked him what happened on the radio he said to stop asking him, he won’t do it and he has his reasons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Loved Lewis and Checo speaking out against him, he is so arrogant he just isn’t bothered. Hope Checo shoves team orders from now on. Love Toto, he is up there with Pep for me 🥵 😈would have been great if he was there yesterday.

View attachment 1729461

Checo was asked to let him past as he had better tyres so he could potentially catch Alonso, he was to give the place back if he couldn’t catch him. Max didn’t overtake Alonso so the team asked him a number of times to let Checo past and he refused. When they asked him what happened on the radio he said to stop asking him, he won’t do it and he has his reasons.
Ong what an ass. He’s so entitled isn’t he

• Heart

View attachment 1729461

I have hated Max for so long now and last night was hopefully the realisation to lots of people who think he’s a nice person to actually see what a prick he really is!! I hope Checo starts racing for himself now as he was becoming a red bull clone!! I know what you mean about Toto, there is something about him and he looked so proud!! He would have loved being there yesterday! We now just have AD which still brings me to angry tears so fingers crossed it ends differently to last year!! 🤍

Good morning all!!

we are going to have so much content from today hopefully!!!
DE14473D-3080-40DE-B8E0-630944691BCA.jpeg
0BF41118-3D24-4F83-8332-51B05F65BE54.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have hated Max for so long now and last night was hopefully the realisation to lots of people who think he’s a nice person to actually see what a prick he really is!! I hope Checo starts racing for himself now as he was becoming a red bull clone!! I know what you mean about Toto, there is something about him and he looked so proud!! He would have loved being there yesterday! We now just have AD which still brings me to angry tears so fingers crossed it ends differently to last year!! 🤍

Good morning all!!

we are going to have so much content from today hopefully!!!View attachment 1729606View attachment 1729607
Holyyyyy duck that second one has made my morning so much better. That bicep. He is such a beautiful man 😭😭😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.