John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 2
It's taken me 3 weeks to get this and it's about half the length of my normal chapters Not necessarily struggling but have been busy with work. Hoping now I've got this out there the next part will come more easily.
You've been working so hard, so it's very understandable that there has been little time for anything else. I hope you find your rhythm again, I adore your writing a lot, and I cannot wait to read.

I'm trying to catch up with LF first, and see what happens.

I think wedding bands are allowed in training. You can see some from other NTs wearing them, too.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think the wedding bands are allowed in training because they're not going all out, full-contact like in games. They aren't wearing shin pads either.

Do you think he’s rooming with Kyle or if they picked out of a hat and he’s got stuck with someone else

Reactions: 3
At least he had a better barber than before the Germany match...
Pls don’t!! You’ll set off my PTSD

@lou_claire91 hope you’re doing ok. I’ve just had dessert in a cup!’n why have I never done this before. Only reason I did was cos i only own three dishes ( can you tell o don’t have ppl over for meals ) 2 are in the fridge with stuff in & Lo has the other!!! I had a Colin with custard. The custard melted the coloured things on top so they were sooo nice in the middle

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That happy face!
Our boyyyyyyy!

Ooooohh Colin with custard.

Love it!! 🤍 best way to eat cakes!! I’m good thank you lovey! Hope you are too!
Went to see Family this morning before getting home for the F1 - plenty of tears, then it was football and a Sunday roast with homemade giant Yorkshires

matching Disney Christmas PJs night

and as it’s 5 weeks till Christmas we have just put this on

Reactions: 8
This is so cute.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.