John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil looks like a competition winner

Also, thanks everyone for the Coady pics…

sorry baby missed the group shot earlier on… he was giving me a celebratory seeing to
I love that CC is always either laughing or on the verge of it. He’s so appealing. @einahpets93 may I borrow him as you’re recovering from baby’s visit?

Reactions: 4
Luke is fit. It’s ok you can say it

Reactions: 6
What a GORGEOUS figure you have I am well jel

Reactions: 7
Luke is fit. It’s ok you can say it
Used to fancy him a bit when he looked like this.

Then he looked like this and I was fairly indifferent.

Now I find he looks like this and I am back in the room.

He's a man who needs hair for me to find him attractive. Sorry, Luke. I'm not generally opposed to a baldy (Pep, call me) but no-hair Like just doesn't do it for me.

No I agree. He looks the best hes ever looked in my opinion now. Ten hag has had him on a big fitness regime also! He’s toned now

Reactions: 5
Seems like they had a little party for ON’s LO yesterday so he doesn’t have to miss it! Can just imagine him trying to get onto that soft play pretty sure he is that parent stood chatting to them all!

Cuuuuute.

I will allow the excessive use of balloons because it's for a child.
See, I will not. I had a 10 minute rant yesterday to RLF about balloons and now will have to spend my life only buying paper streamers to make a point.

Sorry I really hate balloon arches.

Also, am catching up, but YES to the velvet dresses, very dita von teese you slinky thing. Also YES to Luke Shaw but can still see my brother in law in him so only a half yes.

Seems like they had a little party for ON’s LO yesterday so he doesn’t have to miss it! Can just imagine him trying to get onto that soft play pretty sure he is that parent stood chatting to them all!
View attachment 1731068
This is so sweet that they have had the party early so he can be there (and that LO does not have the new baby hijacking his big day too).

I don't like him being referenced as 'ON's LO' though. John's references to 'my kids' and the 'Daddy' top tell us all we need to know regarding whose LO he is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.