John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all done and I’ve made up all my labels with cooking instructions and put them on the lids, plus I managed to do LO’s breakfast up for tomorrow so RLF literally has to do nothing! View attachment 1667516View attachment 1667517

Oh and LO’s first Christmas Eve box book arrived today!
RLF is very lucky to have you. I love LO’s book! 🥰

This gave me “you are not a doctor, Simon!” memories.

@Gossgossgoss9888 your boss is such an unreasonable and irrational person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe she can do no wrong in my eyes.
I haven’t listened since my first run through at 6:30 🤣

I’m reassessing if I belong here anymore
Fearless, Speak Now & Red will always be the era of Taylor that I love, I haven’t got into as many of her latest albums only liking a handful of songs of each of them more than the whole album!
I was gonna give this a listen to on my journey tomorrow but I might pass and listen another time!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fearless, Speak Now & Red will always be the era of Taylor that I love, I haven’t got into as many of her latest albums only liking a handful of songs of each of them more than the whole album!
I was gonna give this a listen to on my journey tomorrow but I might pass and listen another time!
This is me. I love her old stuff so much.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Please give it a miss, we don't want you falling asleep at the wheel

I only really like 1989 tbh, and a tiny bit of Lover

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This is me. I love her old stuff so much.
Exactly that! Give me a bit of enchanted or back to December and I will belt them out and I love all her original pop stuff like you belong with me and the way I loved you, I love probably every song of all 3 of those albums and then after that I would have a selection from her albums but never all of them!
Please give it a miss, we don't want you falling asleep at the wheel

I only really like 1989 tbh, and a tiny bit of Lover
Okay I won’t put myself at risk 🤣

I did like quite a lot of 1989 but I was in my hating Taylor faze so when all the songs came out about Harry I was boycotting her as much as possible 🤣 I do like some of Lover too, it’s like a few from some!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
girls should I try for Glastonbury tickets this year or as a 31 yr old will I pass away attending such an event. I dunno if I have the strength anymore but I’m so tempted as the lineup rumours are looking 👌🏼

78F1527F-A00F-402E-B345-F1D3B792AF1E.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.