John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Violetroselily fancy you bad
@Just Drive fancy you too

@cobette thank u my bab, I did ToT twice! I am obsessed with it, the whole theme and the story. ugh everything. I think it’s my fav ride.

I didn’t go on it! it was closed and by the time it had reopened I was heading back over to the castle so :( missed out, but next time. I went to the new marvel area though and it was cool. I’m not mad into marvel but I do love Spider-Man. however the wait time for the Spider-Man ride was wild so didn’t do that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
goddd isn't M&S the best, i bought an LED 'scent of Christmas' candle before that i think @sugarfairy23 influenced me into? and some cute lil mushroom baubles, we've been dead cheap and last minute with Christmas stuff previously but i wanna make it nicer this year lol. colin jars are beautiful. still dying for the pinecones to come out.

@333149O your 'bad' hair is my actual goals, sexhair is my absolute favourite and what i strive for ❤

• Heart
ps @Just Drive since you mentioned your penchant for linen, i always imagine you dressed entirely in loose white linen whilst sipping on lemon & honey tea, always barefoot, lots of beaded jewellery kinda thing, very glamorous rich housewife vibes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
goddd isn't M&S the best, i bought an LED 'scent of Christmas' candle before that i think @sugarfairy23 influenced me into? and some cute lil mushroom baubles, we've been dead cheap and last minute with Christmas stuff previously but i wanna make it nicer this year lol. colin jars are beautiful. still dying for the pinecones to come out.

@333149O your 'bad' hair is my actual goals, sexhair is my absolute favourite and what i strive for ❤
really? 🥹
I never wear it natural either like outta the house but this was a lil confidence boost, never looked at it that way but you have a way of making everything sexy cornbab n I love ya for it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yes to the LED candle! I’ve resisted buying Christmas ones yet but I have a Halloween one I’ll need to light soon 🧡

• Heart
@Violetroselily fancy you bad
@Just Drive fancy you too

@cobette thank u my bab, I did ToT twice! I am obsessed with it, the whole theme and the story. ugh everything. I think it’s my fav ride.

I didn’t go on it! it was closed and by the time it had reopened I was heading back over to the castle so :( missed out, but next time. I went to the new marvel area though and it was cool. I’m not mad into marvel but I do love Spider-Man. however the wait time for the Spider-Man ride was wild so didn’t do that either.
I need you to hold my hand on ToT!

I'm not a Marvel person either but Cosmic Rewind was AMAZING and I cannot wait until you can go and ride it.

Can I please plan your Christmas dinner?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Would still duck
So would this guy

5E1C0CEA-8329-41D6-9A96-166158FA8257.jpeg

Day so far.

PJs (they were £13 @strawberrysunshine_x ) and I am going to attempt do to my nails for Sat.

View attachment 1665013

Got a new make up bag
View attachment 1665012

Treats for later @maccamacc I was wandering for ages looking for your treats, finally found them

View attachment 1665015

My absolute fave lunch, brie and bacon

View attachment 1665016

Had to do a bit of work this afternoon but now going to catch up on some fics.
Sounds like a lovely day! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm not a Marvel person either but Cosmic Rewind was AMAZING and I cannot wait until you can go and ride it.

if you REALLY wanna plan the Xmas dinner of an unreasonably fussy and mildly snobby vegetarian then go right ahead :ROFLMAO:

@333149O i literally never stop thinking about sex so that might be why, but yeah i love 'undone' hair

• Heart
Reactions: 8

it sounds amazing!

ahhh I absolutely would, it’s truly my fav but my bum came way off the seat like I was FLYIN.

got this key ring too
3994F008-8C26-4518-84AA-47A5947651F0.jpeg

• Heart
There's a bigger wash bag as well that matches (I also needed a wash bag but it was too high for me to reach, RIP me).

Still gorge bab and I love your hoodie! Are you broke now? Did you ride ToT? What's the retheme like on RnRC?
That’s gutting, let’s hope if it’s there isn’t not too high for me as I’m not much taller than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ps @Just Drive since you mentioned your penchant for linen, i always imagine you dressed entirely in loose white linen whilst sipping on lemon & honey tea, always barefoot, lots of beaded jewellery kinda thing, very glamorous rich housewife vibes
:ROFLMAO: Oh how I wish! No, I just wear linen year round in my house because it doesn’t get very cold here. I just find linens more comfortable than joggers for casual wear!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
if you REALLY wanna plan the Xmas dinner of an unreasonably fussy and mildly snobby vegetarian then go right ahead :ROFLMAO:

@333149O i literally never stop thinking about sex so that might be why, but yeah i love 'undone' hair
Bab I've already planned @Starttheline 's

Do you eat fish? If you do, this shall be revised.

Starter
Collection Butternut & Ricotta Stacks (marksandspencer.com)
SD_FD_F63C_00748605_NC_X_EC_0 (1).jpg

or (if you don't like mushrooms, I'm not sure we can be friends)

Mushroom Parfait with a Port Glaze (marksandspencer.com)
SD_FD_F64C_29306022_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

Main
Butternut, Almond & Pecan Vegan Nut Roast (marksandspencer.com)
MS_FD_F64C_29203932_NC_X_EC_0 (1).jpg

or

Stuffed Vegan Turkey Joint (marksandspencer.com)
SD_FD_F64C_29306039_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

Sides
Vegan Vegetable Selection (marksandspencer.com)
MS_FD_F64C_29203871_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

Puds (obv)
Collection Handmade Chocolate Pine Cones (marksandspencer.com)
MS_FD_F08C_00887373_NC_X_EC_0 (1).jpg

or a vegan one
Santa’s Cookie Pot (marksandspencer.com)
SD_FD_F08C_29293698_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

Cheese
Collection Cornish Cruncher® & Cider Cheese Bake (marksandspencer.com)
MS_FD_F06C_00308656_NC_X_EC_0 (1).jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.