John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day so far.

PJs (they were £13 @strawberrysunshine_x ) and I am going to attempt do to my nails for Sat.

20221020_135052.jpg

Got a new make up bag
20221020_135056.jpg

Treats for later @maccamacc I was wandering for ages looking for your treats, finally found them

20221020_134536.jpg

My absolute fave lunch, brie and bacon

20221020_123852.jpg

Had to do a bit of work this afternoon but now going to catch up on some fics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Day so far.

PJs (they were £13 @strawberrysunshine_x ) and I am going to attempt do to my nails for Sat.

View attachment 1665013

Got a new make up bag
View attachment 1665012

Treats for later @maccamacc I was wandering for ages looking for your treats, finally found them

View attachment 1665015

View attachment 1665016

Ooh I really like them hope you like them too!!! You deserve the treat 😊 love the nail colour too

ooh those Colin biscuits look good. I didn’t look atbiscuits today

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning girls!! 🤍

@maccamacc & @sugarfairy23it’s a fic involving them but not M/M it’s about a girl called Ali who marries Pep but somehow ends up in bed with John … it’s early days yet but I’ve wrote some more yesterday so hopefully I will be able to get it up soon!

@strawberrysunshine_x please show us what you buy later, I’m gonna treat myself when I stop at the services on Saturday to some M&S snacks!
And I cannot wait for the Pep one!!

Day so far.

View attachment 1665013

Got a new make up bag
View attachment 1665012

View attachment 1665015

View attachment 1665016

Colin! ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x did you get Colin treats, too? I’m still catching up.

These made me smile. ❤ I love the Halloween decorations! And you look adorable! So glad you had fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks gorgeous! And so thick and healthy too, major hair envy ❤
Just in time for fence Bae to see you 😂
Thanks lovey! I honestly love going to my hairdressers as she’s one of my friends! She even said it seemed thicker and healthier than it used to so that’s a bonus!

if it’s windy and rainy I am certainly not ruining my hair waiting for him 🤣
And I cannot wait for the Pep one!!

Colin! ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x did you get Colin treats, too? I’m still catching up.

These made me smile. ❤ I love the Halloween decorations! And you look adorable! So glad you had fun.
I know, I’m writing his part of the story currently so I’m having to get into Pep mode alongside John ha!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg guys I am SO overwhelmed. I wanted every thing !!! I can not cope. How am I meant to start shopping at crappy Aldi again like a bleeping peasant. I was defo the youngest there by 30 years. What a place. It’s only 2 minutes away from my house as well. Within walking distance .. I didn’t know what to get ! There was so many things I wanted. Even the cordial is ducking posh. Cranberry & raspberry?! I need to try that one day
Firsr up the Xmas decorations look delightful & I need the ice skate red lights ;

View attachment 1664234View attachment 1664235View attachment 1664236View attachment 1664237View attachment 1664238View attachment 1664239
Food wise i got these ;; what do I eat first. I can not WAIT for lunch 🙈🙈 what is a life & how do I get one

View attachment 1664241View attachment 1664242View attachment 1664243View attachment 1664244Few things reduced today. Got little one a tub of mash too that he can have with some fish & peas for tea 🥳 what a morning
Plant kitchen cookie pots are for RLF
Ahhh, here is your M&S post! Sorry, I’m behind. Colin chocolate cake jar is one of my favorite things in the entire world. Did you like it?? Oh how I love M&S.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Day so far.

View attachment 1665013

Got a new make up bag
View attachment 1665012

View attachment 1665015

View attachment 1665016

That’s a great haul, I need to get to there tomorrow for that make bag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ahhh, here is your M&S post! Sorry, I’m behind. Colin chocolate cake jar is one of my favorite things in the entire world. Did you like it?? Oh how I love M&S.
Yeah I’ve only had a few spoonfuls as I went out for lunch but it is really good!!! Can’t beat Colin 😍😍

• Heart
I’ve left my hair and I want to share with you all when you compliment my hair I’m usually looking like this while reading the comments

C6E38998-626D-4729-8280-0946B3653AA5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s a great haul, I need to get to there tomorrow for that make bag.
There's a bigger wash bag as well that matches (I also needed a wash bag but it was too high for me to reach, RIP me).

I’ve left my hair and I want to share with you all when you compliment my hair I’m usually looking like this while reading the comments

Still gorge bab and I love your hoodie! Are you broke now? Did you ride ToT? What's the retheme like on RnRC?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.