John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper tit hole hahaha, very efficient too!
heheh welcome back!!!

im off away soon through the same airports and this has made me happy! not been in CDG for years, can’t wait to have a rifle through the pharmacies and get some skincare 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I’m making myself out to be some sort of service station connoisseur, but I’m not a fan of wetherby

Nice to meet you

FPL question…

do you get extra points if the red shite keeper saves a peno?
I’m not either, I find it too hectic and disorderly but I have to follow the crowd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I’m making myself out to be some sort of service station connoisseur, but I’m not a fan of wetherby

Nice to meet you

FPL question…

do you get extra points if the red shite keeper saves a peno?
Yes points for a pen save

And the taker loses points for a miss

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are we ever gonna see this one again? 💔 I take it he’s definitely still out for this weekend?

E5F4C482-F6A9-4B0F-AC6D-0DD5A043C9ED.jpeg

DBCF04F5-92CF-402F-80E6-1019A7E21136.jpeg

CFE6DC3E-3244-4036-A9EC-6217436817BB.jpeg

08CF906F-9AC6-4146-B793-AF31E1DB5AEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so tiiiiiired.

Got home from work and had a little lie down. Then had tea, just had some chicken pasta but still don't properly have my appetite back.

Then caught up with bake off so I can talk to work crush about it tomorrow. He will be annoyed though as his favourite got eliminated. Think it might be a big green flag that his favourite person in every TV show is always an old lady.

Still pissed off from work earlier. Didn't really discuss with boss. Just apologised. Always easier to just be wrong than to try to explain.

Just having a drink, I know I've not been drinking enough and it's not going to be helping my horrible throat situation. Still can't stop this cough or make my voice consistent or get rid of the all-over bone-deep ache.

Feel like crying but I know it'd just make me snotty and everything worse.

Want to lie down and sleep for a month but I bloody can't.

Moany witch tax.
StonesMobile.jpg
0_GettyImages-1241920018.jpg
20210611 1440 john stones.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000262449590_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOK35Pmo_71NUIP0XXuiGocWvpJ6gBpzI__BptbQZRs4.jpeg
images.jpeg
john-stones-getty-scaled.jpg
stones.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even that isn't right, there should be a line for penalty saved. Weird.

What is your paw icon?
Just one of the profiles I’ve got set up for do not disturb… Only RLF and my parents can get through on this one - so I won’t see all the dickheads texting me about Everton losing

I am so tiiiiiired.

Got home from work and had a little lie down. Then had tea, just had some chicken pasta but still don't properly have my appetite back.

Then caught up with bake off so I can talk to work crush about it tomorrow. He will be annoyed though as his favourite got eliminated. Think it might be a big green flag that his favourite person in every TV show is always an old lady.

Still pissed off from work earlier. Didn't really discuss with boss. Just apologised. Always easier to just be wrong than to try to explain.

Just having a drink, I know I've not been drinking enough and it's not going to be helping my horrible throat situation. Still can't stop this cough or make my voice consistent or get rid of the all-over bone-deep ache.

Moany witch tax.
View attachment 1663053View attachment 1663056View attachment 1663057View attachment 1663059View attachment 1663060View attachment 1663061View attachment 1663063
Cuddles to you

have you got anything for your throat?

• Heart
I am so tiiiiiired.

Moany witch tax.
View attachment 1663053View attachment 1663056View attachment 1663057View attachment 1663059View attachment 1663060View attachment 1663061View attachment 1663063
I love that WC loves Bake Off too!!! Glad you managed to get some food down you and make sure you keep drinking. Have you been taking anything for your throat?

So sorry you’re still feeling so crap 😥 I’m not very good with advice but I had a word with Bae and he’s gonna sack @cobette off for the night to come give you some cuddles

84620557-94BD-4581-A756-CCEA2545FF21.jpeg

277A1810-8B9A-4391-BA36-44FC18D9A9E0.jpeg

22D69FCE-AEED-4552-A5C3-0B287E1D0DA5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just one of the profiles I’ve got set up for do not disturb… Only RLF and my parents can get through on this one - so I won’t see all the dickheads texting me about Everton losing

Cuddles to you

have you got anything for your throat?
Thank you ❤ Got paracetamol and lozenges and am trying to stay hydrated.

I love that WC loves Bake Off too!!! Glad you managed to get some food down you and make sure you keep drinking. Have you been taking anything for your throat?

So sorry you’re still feeling so crap 😥 I’m not very good with advice but I had a word with Bae and he’s gonna sack @cobette off for the night to come give you some cuddles

View attachment 1663093
View attachment 1663099
View attachment 1663105
🥰 Bae cuddles will solve everything

• Heart
I have just scoffed a whole bag of these

7A6E46B9-B770-413A-9F6B-B3C5129D1AE6.jpeg

Bae would never

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.