John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving šŸ¤£ come on Bae, make sure the balon dā€™or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't cry bab, they are happy!

Didn't know you were reading, makes me happy ā¤ You'll find out in next chap if he gets her in a City shirt or not. What's our thoughts of this? @einahpets93 says no way.
He would NEVER get me in a city shirt

I wore a Newcastle shirt when I stayed at besties once - it still makes me feel sick now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't cry bab, they are happy!

Didn't know you were reading, makes me happy ā¤ You'll find out in next chap if he gets her in a City shirt or not. What's our thoughts of this? @einahpets93 says no way.
Iā€™m an idiot! I meant the chapter before - I hadnā€™t seen the update šŸ˜” it was ā€œdreams come true Bethā€ that got me šŸ˜šŸ„¹
Hahaha speaking as someone who fancies a ā€œrivalā€ - Iā€™d do it with very little convincing, Iā€™m so weeeeak

Also @2busyshopping34 you have nothing to apologise for ā¤ ā¤ never change

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Meh
Obviously I went into work because Iā€™m a fool, but finished my usual time. Just sitting doing my job application now. Not going to go to the match, feel too cold and donā€™t want to miss out on Saturdays as well.

Iā€™d end up getting arrested if I sat with the home fans anyway, and then Iā€™d never get the job. Sorry for missing out on JP and Tarks for you. Although I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to see CC in the state Iā€™m in. Bestie said I sounded like a beast on the phone when I spoke to him earlier

everyone else ok?
Oh bb. Perhaps itā€™s the best idea to stay home and watch from there. ā¤ Feel better soon. Iā€™m beat, exhausted and my head feels like wool. I just finished work. Helpā€¦

The little hand, omg. šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can have the dick or your pride?
Could I wear it in the dark with my Everton shirt underneath? šŸ¤£

i take dick

Oh bb. Perhaps itā€™s the best idea to stay home and watch from there. ā¤ Feel better soon. Iā€™m beat, exhausted and my head feels like wool. I just finished work. Helpā€¦

The little hand, omg. šŸ˜
Oh hun, you need a break!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello my loves. Can't believe I've missed drama again.

Think I've too-tired-to-eat, heavy-period, bad-cold, terrible-sleep, work-stressed myself into being properly run-down.

I have the nightmarish croak and cold white hands of a recently reanimated corpse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
sorry for being an aggressive bleep again on the jg thread and making it a bit of a tit place for all of yous
I thought you had dumped us here after the match on Sunday. Weā€¦were a bit rude about the reds.

I canā€™t promise not to be rude again in future. Sorry šŸ˜ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought you had dumped us here after the match on Sunday. Weā€¦were a bit rude about the reds.

I canā€™t promise not to be rude again in future. Sorry šŸ˜ž
what match? THE ONE LIVERPOOL WON? oh yes i remember quite vividly

jk love u maccsy ā¤

• Haha
  • Sick
We haven't played since CL last week, dunno what match you guys mean.

• Haha
Meh
Obviously I went into work because Iā€™m a fool, but finished my usual time. Just sitting doing my job application now. Not going to go to the match, feel too cold and donā€™t want to miss out on Saturdays as well.

Iā€™d end up getting arrested if I sat with the home fans anyway, and then Iā€™d never get the job. Sorry for missing out on JP and Tarks for you. Although I donā€™t think Iā€™d want to see CC in the state Iā€™m in. Bestie said I sounded like a beast on the phone when I spoke to him earlier

everyone else ok?
Iā€™m sorry youā€™re still poorly and that you have to miss the match. :(

Hi ladies! I canā€™t keep up with this thread and frankly obsessing over JG is normally like a full time job but seeing as Iā€™m on annual leave from that for a bit, I just wanted to drop in and say hi ā¤ Hope youā€™re all doing ok, you too Mr Stones - miss seeing the curls running around and I hope recovery is going well ā˜ŗ
just off to catch up on some fics now šŸ¤“
@cobette last line of NRO actually made me cry šŸ¤—

Forgot to add tax - I did try and find one where JG isnā€™t the central focus but the little tart just always is FFS
View attachment 1662288
Hey lovely! Nice to see you in here!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.