John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
got home from work / nursery had cheese on toast now on the sofa cuddling watching tv with the duvet in our pjs 😍😍.
76F8B360-F179-498A-9CE3-6C5B541FAB68.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a good day
My fav choc bar would be Cadbury’s caramel or a titan bar from Aldi. Love those bastards(knock off Mars bars that taste better went through loads when I was BF🙈)
I’m sorry I love a twirl how can ya not. Anyone remember flake dipped which were basically a twirl anyway?? What was the point.
RLfs mum is away so we don’t have any child care this weekend & work said if I work next Saturday when it’s my week off I can have this Saturday off 🎉🎉 week off starts early & im only working 2 days this week 🙈
@Gossgossgoss9888 feel like managers like to put us in those situations for fun sometimes. And it’s always the case of you think of stuff you wish you’d said afterwards not at the time. Don’t beat yourself up maybe email your boss and say but you told me not to let anything get in the way of B ? I would it it’s bothering you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
got home from work / nursery had cheese on toast now on the sofa cuddling watching tv with the duvet in our pjs 😍😍. View attachment 1662270

Hope everyone has had a good day
My fav choc bar would be Cadbury’s caramel or a titan bar from Aldi. Love this bastards(knock off Mars bars that taste better went through loads when I was BF🙈)
I’m sorry I love a twirl how can ya not. Anyone remember flake dipped which were basically a twirl anyway?? What was the point.
RLfs mum is away so we don’t have any child care this weekend & work said if I work next Saturday when it’s my week off I can have this Saturday off 🎉🎉 week off starts early & im only working 2 days this week 🙈
@Gossgossgoss9888 feel like managers like to put us in those situations for fun sometimes. And it’s always the case of you think of stuff you wish you’d said afterwards not at the time. Don’t beat yourself up maybe email your boss and say but you told me not to let anything get in the way of B ? I would it it’s bothering you
Omg we are so similar … my top choice would be a Cadbury caramel and I loveeee the titan bars! 🤍

ah that sounds lovely for the weekend babe!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg we are so similar … my top choice would be a Cadbury caramel and I loveeee the titan bars! 🤍

ah that sounds lovely for the weekend babe!! 🤍
Hahaha! Cadbury’s used to much nicer tho it just tastes of sugar more than actually chocolate. I love an orange twirl. Also love chocolate buttons there isn’t much chocolate I don’t like

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha! Cadbury’s used to much nicer tho it just tastes of sugar more than actually chocolate. I love an orange twirl. Also love chocolate buttons there isn’t much chocolate I don’t like
Yes!!! It used to be so creamy! I can still eat a full bar but I know I shouldn’t!! I do like buttons but I have to eat 2 per mouthful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Howling at this.

How are you today?
Meh
Obviously I went into work because I’m a fool, but finished my usual time. Just sitting doing my job application now. Not going to go to the match, feel too cold and don’t want to miss out on Saturdays as well.

I’d end up getting arrested if I sat with the home fans anyway, and then I’d never get the job. Sorry for missing out on JP and Tarks for you. Although I don’t think I’d want to see CC in the state I’m in. Bestie said I sounded like a beast on the phone when I spoke to him earlier

everyone else ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
sorry for being an aggressive bleep again on the jg thread and making it a bit of a tit place for all of yous

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi ladies! I can’t keep up with this thread and frankly obsessing over JG is normally like a full time job but seeing as I’m on annual leave from that for a bit, I just wanted to drop in and say hi ❤ Hope you’re all doing ok, you too Mr Stones - miss seeing the curls running around and I hope recovery is going well ☺
just off to catch up on some fics now 🤓
@cobette last line of NRO actually made me cry 🤗

Forgot to add tax - I did try and find one where JG isn’t the central focus but the little tart just always is FFS
View attachment 1662288
Hi and welcome!! You have quite a few amazing story writers here and their brilliant stories to catch up on! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Meh
Obviously I went into work because I’m a fool, but finished my usual time. Just sitting doing my job application now. Not going to go to the match, feel too cold and don’t want to miss out on Saturdays as well.

I’d end up getting arrested if I sat with the home fans anyway, and then I’d never get the job. Sorry for missing out on JP and Tarks for you. Although I don’t think I’d want to see CC in the state I’m in. Bestie said I sounded like a beast on the phone when I spoke to him earlier

everyone else ok?
Don't apologise to me you silly goose. Just want you to get better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi ladies! I can’t keep up with this thread and frankly obsessing over JG is normally like a full time job but seeing as I’m on annual leave from that for a bit, I just wanted to drop in and say hi ❤ Hope you’re all doing ok, you too Mr Stones - miss seeing the curls running around and I hope recovery is going well ☺
just off to catch up on some fics now 🤓
@cobette last line of NRO actually made me cry 🤗

Forgot to add tax - I did try and find one where JG isn’t the central focus but the little tart just always is FFS
View attachment 1662288
Don't cry bab, they are happy!

Didn't know you were reading, makes me happy ❤ You'll find out in next chap if he gets her in a City shirt or not. What's our thoughts of this? @einahpets93 says no way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.