Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I am so tiiiiiired.

Got home from work and had a little lie down. Then had tea, just had some chicken pasta but still don't properly have my appetite back.

Then caught up with bake off so I can talk to work crush about it tomorrow. He will be annoyed though as his favourite got eliminated. Think it might be a big green flag that his favourite person in every TV show is always an old lady.

Still pissed off from work earlier. Didn't really discuss with boss. Just apologised. Always easier to just be wrong than to try to explain.

Just having a drink, I know I've not been drinking enough and it's not going to be helping my horrible throat situation. Still can't stop this cough or make my voice consistent or get rid of the all-over bone-deep ache.

Feel like crying but I know it'd just make me snotty and everything worse.

Want to lie down and sleep for a month but I bloody can't.

Moany bitch tax.
StonesMobile.jpg
0_GettyImages-1241920018.jpg
20210611 1440 john stones.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000262449590_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOK35Pmo_71NUIP0XXuiGocWvpJ6gBpzI__BptbQZRs4.jpeg
images.jpeg
john-stones-getty-scaled.jpg
stones.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9

cornflower

VIP Member
is it like
A83549DC-BD60-4150-82BE-65DE30A33CEF.jpeg

re Aguero I feel like Aguero would never but oh god he’s fit and there’s something about a visible helmet that just does me in

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Violetroselily

VIP Member
my babyyyyy ❤
I am back on English soil lads! had an amazing time, got a few piccies to show yous but probably tomorrow now, I’m so tired!

great flight, no faff at the airports either end. I must say tho, Charles De Gaule airport is gorgeous, makes Manchester airport look like a proper shit hole hahaha, very efficient too!

missed you all, will catch up with you properly tomorrow, gonna curl up in my bed n watch house of the dragon. hope everyone is well, including John ❤
Welcome back baby ❤ glad you had a lovely time, can't wait to see your pics

He's so happy to see you, he's had to slut drop
gettyimages-1162550465-612x612.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Somebody please explain to me why I keep looking for @cobette and @lou_claire91 in the crowd even though I have no idea what they look like??

You girls are making me proud to know you. Your pics and vids are *chef’s kiss*. Thank you so much. It means a lot to those of us who can’t be there. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I think my coworker is trying to give me asthma. Well, not really, because he is so fucking aloof and lacking in self-awareness it's painful, so I don't think he's trying to be inconsiderate on purpose.

But between vaping right next to me in work buildings & vehicles (which is NOT ALLOWED, by the way - and he knows this because he tries to be sneaky) and using an essential oil mist diffuser thingy with very strong essential oils at his desk across the hall, my lungs and throat are not happy. He's probably using it to cover up the smell of the vaping, too. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to whatever is in the vape juice, I've never felt my throat immediately dry up and constrict like that with anything else in my life.

I also don't understand why he never uses headphones with his podcasts and audiobooks. He has very nice noise cancelling headphones (we have the same model) AND he just won Airpods at the conference we went to.

He's THIRTY. I love him, he's my 3rd favorite coworker ever, but JFC!

And yeah, I know I should say something but this has been going on for a year. I'll just wait for the resentment to continue to build up over time and then scream at him about it one day when I can't take it anymore.

Now:
Tumblr_l_114869110457163.jpg

bitch_please.jpg

rude_whiteboard_js5.png

Later:
"Are you fuckin jokin', mate?!"
Screenshot_20221015-201835.jpg

"OUTSIDE is where you can vape! OUT!"
gettyimages-1289580313-2048x2048.jpg

Anyway, I just ordered groceries for pickup instead of falling asleep at my desk, so even though it wasn't work, it was productive.

Hope you all are having a nice evening and that you had some yummy tea. ♥

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Morning all! Hope you're well and ready to face the day.

I'm about the same. A classic gossgoss night's sleep.
Screenshot_20221020_072825.jpg

Now I'm up and immediately on the hot vimto to try to head off the cough.

@strawberrysunshine_x what a momentous day! I love M&S food. Please give us a review of whatever you decide to get.

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
girls should I try for Glastonbury tickets this year or as a 31 yr old will I pass away attending such an event. I dunno if I have the strength anymore but I’m so tempted as the lineup rumours are looking 👌🏼

78F1527F-A00F-402E-B345-F1D3B792AF1E.gif

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
John Stones #42 Bae on the touch line teasing his ladies, now we all just want his babies massive cock

what’s wrong with me randy maccamac

• Haha
  • Heart