John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even 15 minutes into my on-call, and I'm being called that I might have to go in for an CT-guided abscess drainage. Yeah, how about no?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Sorting people into their Hogwarts houses is my favourite thing.

I think Ravenclaw too. Which makes me happy because that's my house too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t quite believe it 😬 this time next week I’ll be there with a glass of sangria
I could sit and repeat what all the other amazing girls have said but I’m not going to!

you have done so incredibly well this week! I can completely understand what you mean about the therapist! When I had counselling once or twice I reached out and by the time they got back to me I just didn’t see the point of raking things up, preferring to take my own mind off of it rather than talk so I would be a hypocrite to tell you to take the call!

be proud of yourself please as you are an incredible person!
Sending you so many hugs and love ❤

I know!! 2 weeks today I’ll have been in the (hopefully) sun for a couple of days and another year older! It’s currently saying my birthday is very sunny so fingers crossed, plus it’s a Spanish holiday so it’s only right to have a couple of drinks 🤣
Cannot wait to see your pics! ❤

Which house do we reckon Bae would be in?

I’m throwing out Ravenclaw 💙

View attachment 1616575
Bae is Hufflepuff.

Sorting people into their Hogwarts houses is my favourite thing.

I think Ravenclaw too. Which makes me happy because that's my house too ❤
I’m Ravenclaw too! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ahh man! You need a break!
Yeah, I know. And it's in an anatomically difficult position, too... I really do not want to go. Or have to call my head of department and get him to come in, too.

View attachment 1616575
I'd love for him to be a Rawenclaw, but cobette might be onto something, him being a Hufflepuff. Either way, he'd be a cute one.
I'm a Rawenclaw, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A couple?

Jesus, I’ll be pissed before I leave Newcastle 🤣
I did say to RLF are we going to do a whose getting wasted on what night and he said nah we can have a couple 😒 … if I’m not up dancing along to the mini disco completed slaughtered on my birthday then something is going wrong! 💃🏽

View attachment 1616575
Don’t know if he’s smart enough for ravenclaw … thinking he seems more hufflepuff type!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel bad I can't catch up on everyone's posts properly, will do it when I am home!

Have fun @Violetroselily your boobs will look spectacular in that dress.

@sugarfairy23 you can't tease me with that comment on NRO! What else were you going to say? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did say to RLF are we going to do a whose getting wasted on what night and he said nah we can have a couple 😒 … if I’m not up dancing along to the mini disco completed slaughtered on my birthday then something is going wrong! 💃🏽

Don’t know if he’s smart enough for ravenclaw … thinking he seems more hufflepuff type!
Looks like we’re split on Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw! I’m a Ravenclaw too 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The getting together with ON situation. And the anti-vaxness.

Has a worldview and sticks to it. Comfortable holding a position that other people disagree with, or doing things that will get criticised, because it makes sense to him.

Ravenclaw brain is fundamentally comfortable in thinking what it thinks even if other people think it's wrong, and doesn't see disagreement as a reason to fall out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Cannot wait to see your pics! ❤

Bae is Hufflepuff.

I’m Ravenclaw too! ❤
can’t wait to sit at the roof top bar to watch the sunset 😍
E6B4DFC3-4AD6-4708-AD58-777D091E0B34.jpeg

Which date is your birthday? And I’ll get drunk then too 🤣

Hey @cobette
How’s work?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am afraid I can’t contribute to this debate. I have barely made it through half a HP film and couldn’t get into the books .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.