John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah love how you added that on the end. Can you do it before you go out 😂

I really don’t know. I’ve got some salmon fish cakes might have one of them with salad 🥗 I’m not that hungry after my pizza
I might try, but I don't want to mess my hair up too much

That sounds like a great dinner if you want something light. Will little S eat it?

I have the most severe withdrawal symptoms from you guys.
Are people being nice to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

That sounds like a great dinner if you want something light. Will little S eat it?

What about when you get home. Hair takes priority. No he doesn’t like salmon. I’ve got some cod & veg shapes I’m gonna do for him ( they are the cutest things!!! A starfish , dolphin and a fish! )

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't blame you, it's like that here now. Pooch is too precious to go out in that weather.

Going to try and finish in half an hour or so, just waiting for someone to hopefully sign something off. Going to open a bottle of wine to have whilst I tart myself up to go out.

View attachment 1616124View attachment 1616126View attachment 1616127View attachment 1616132
When I glance at that last one too quickly, it looks like Joao Cancelo on the thigh. Joao wishes.

• Haha

Yes but there's a new starter who I do not think will see through his probation.

All the boys are talking about their FIFA teams and one said he has bae in his team (this good child is being promoted) and the new boy snorted, 'John Stones!?' Got a lot to learn kid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes but there's a new starter who I do not think will see through his probation.

All the boys are talking about their FIFA teams and one said he has bae in his team (this good child is being promoted) and the new boy snorted, 'John Stones!?' Got a lot to learn kid.
There are few things more annoying to me than the arrogant incredulousness of young people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s quite a…choice. 🤣

Hi all! Hope you’re all well.
How’re you doing, love? How‘s your morning so far?

How long until you clock off

No I didn’t 🥺. It’s so windy and horrible out there. Nursery pick up was bad enough 💨 🌬 🌧
Pooch is snoozing on the bed
That storm front is heading our way tonight. I’ll have to weather it, when I drive to work tomorrow. 😭

But right now, it looks like this

7227FC60-6DA9-4285-9F5D-C2A75F11310D.jpeg
191373D6-E6A4-4383-B0C2-A604FF988344.jpeg
FECA8E69-3D32-4B7D-B084-69807BBB1C17.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Should have fired him on the spot

• Haha
  • Heart

That storm front is heading our way tonight. I’ll have to weather it, when I drive to work tomorrow. 😭

I’m doing well, my friend, thank you. ❤ I’m so glad it’s Friday. Those photos are gorgeous! Idyllic. I hope things don’t get too bad when you’re driving tomorrow! How’s your evening going?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Because its nearly Q4, the glittery palettes are coming out if hibernation. This will be a look with my raincoat.

20220930_170431.jpg
20220930_171037.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If one of you has emailed me asking for urgent advice, at 17:20pm on a Friday, you can get right in the bin

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So just had my Amazon delivery …

LO doesn’t use our phones or anything while we are out, he’s always happy with a book or chatting away and we both have super old iPads so we both aren’t really on them! But I have done the bad parent thing and bought a tablet for us to use on the plane over to and from Ibiza to just try and find a distraction for him!!

After that I think I’ll probably end up using it myself for when I go on the train to city match’s (if the trains run) may even keep the case on 🤣
BAB6CA0E-1AF5-4AD6-BCF0-BE1DE9C28CFD.jpeg

• Heart

Looks beautiful!!!! How’s ur day honey.

I didn’t end up having Fish cakes @Violetroselily i had a prawn tikka instead. Just a small portion
Hope you have a good evening. Stay safe 💗

LO doesn’t use our phones or anything while we are out, he’s always happy with a book or chatting away and we both have super old iPads so we both aren’t really on them! But I have done the bad parent thing and bought a tablet for us to use on the plane over to and from Ibiza to just try and find a distraction for him!!

After that I think I’ll probably end up using it myself for when I go on the train to city match’s (if the trains run) may even keep the case on 🤣
You’re not a bad parent. My son loves my iPad sometimes. We defo wouldn’t have survived without it on the plane. Is it his first time flying 🛩 ✈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

This seems to be a necessity for flights! We've not been on a plane yet but all my friends who have been, with their toddlers, have bought a tablet to use.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.