John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even having a dining table 🤣 but I would love one!!
At Xmas the other year RLF got us a cover with Dalmatians all over it with Christmas hats and sweaters from Dunelm so we switch between them two atm! ❤

Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

Don't know how to describe that I feel like crying and smashing tit up and running away to start a new life pretending to be someone else.

Crying on the bus like a mad woman.

Nothing happened. Nothing changed. Just me, my stupid brain held it together for about 6 hours and now is unleashed with a vengeance.

duck everything.

Headache like an axe to the temple from gritting my teeth to not cry.

Feeling reckless but am in control. I know how to stay safe.

Sorry to be such crappy company lately. I love you all
I know it’s super hard but you should be so proud of yourself for opening up to us, it’s a step that you aren’t just keeping it bottled in, sending lots of hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, it's okay, I understand, I get why you're suggesting it.

Sounds mad but I do actually like my job. And there's some stuff coming up in a few weeks that I'm looking forward to.

And I feel like it wouldn't change anything. Dip away from the stress and pressure for a bit but just feel sad on my own, and purposeless, and then would be so anxious going back. Scared that if I stop trying I won't be able to start again.
I think looking forward to exciting things is always a stabiliser. I once said to RLF that as long as I have a few things to look forward to every year, I'll be happy.

I think its a good idea to text your therapist if you feel the need to. That is what she's there for, no matter how big or small you feel it is.

• Heart
Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

Don't know how to describe that I feel like crying and smashing tit up and running away to start a new life pretending to be someone else.

Nothing happened. Nothing changed. Just me, my stupid brain held it together for about 6 hours and now is unleashed with a vengeance.

duck everything.

pls can you tell your work about this? 😞😞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You've made it through another day, you're more than halfway through the week now. You're winning x

I know he looks fucked here but imagine him touching your arm like this and looking at you like that.

View attachment 1611639
I just want him to touch me. Is that really too much to ask??

Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

duck everything.

You don’t need to apologize, ever. We’re here for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got her number and email address, she emailed this morning to say she's thinking of me and to reach out if I need to.

Thumb hovering over Reply but I just don't ever feel like it's bad enough to trouble her because I know I can carry it.
Can only echo what the others have said. I hope you are okay - I agree that your therapist wouldn’t have given you their number if they didn’t want you to call. You need to look out for the number one priority -yourself - and do whatever is going to help you in this moment 💙

93C1C453-950B-4A28-A758-0E907B27188D.jpeg

• Heart
At Xmas the other year RLF got us a cover with Dalmatians all over it with Christmas hats and sweaters from Dunelm so we switch between them two atm! ❤

I know it’s super hard but you should be so proud of yourself for opening up to us, it’s a step that you aren’t just keeping it bottled in, sending lots of hugs ❤
So cute. We do have a brekkie bar that we do eat at (sometimes), we’re not absolute tramps 🤣🤣

love the idea of your little fam sitting round the table though.

is just going in the oven
FC92A23B-44DE-4654-B200-C0892388B309.jpeg

• Heart
@Gossgossgoss9888 you’ve done the right thing by emailing. Don’t even think about recalling it!!! You’re feeling anxious about asking for help, but these are the small steps we were talking about. Letting her know you’re not 100% is allowing yourself to open up a bit more.
love you x

• Heart
So cute. We do have a brekkie bar that we do eat at (sometimes), we’re not absolute tramps 🤣🤣

love the idea of your little fam sitting round the table though.

is just going in the oven
View attachment 1611760
That looks sooo yummy 😍
We never used to sit at the table, we used to just eat on our laps most but when we got new sofas and we had LO RLF said I had to start sitting at the table 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't, it would make things worse.

Emailed therapist. Already wanting to take it back.

It doesn't matter, I always cope. Just complaining as I do.
I don’t think of it as complaining. We are always here to listen. please don’t think you’re on your own . I’m glad you emailed your therapist. It’s what she is there for. It doesn’t make you weak to ask for help. You dont have to get through it alone honey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh well, it’d be rude not to join you

Wine Wednesday!!! Hope you have the best time

I’d say this is the nicest one yet
DD4BF8EF-770D-4C58-A785-37930C882925.jpeg

That looks sooo yummy 😍
We never used to sit at the table, we used to just eat on our laps most but when we got new sofas and we had LO RLF said I had to start sitting at the table 🤣🤣
we said when we got our sofas we wouldn’t…. But we’re lazy and we do 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
RLF doesn't let me eat on the sofa so I do it when he isn't there.

He put the heating on, then went out :oops: He has now returned and is complaining it's too hot...

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh well, it’d be rude not to join you

Wine Wednesday!!! Hope you have the best time

I’d say this is the nicest one yet
View attachment 1611830

we said when we got our sofas we wouldn’t…. But we’re lazy and we do 🤣🤣
That looks soo good! 🥹

I still sneak food on there sometimes with a disapproving look from RLF at first 🤣 but I let LO eat snacks on there under our blankets with me so he has kind of just dealt with it now 🤣

• Heart
RLF doesn't let me eat on the sofa so I do it when he isn't there.

He put the heating on, then went out :oops: He has now returned and is complaining it's too hot...
I haven’t put the heating on tonight, yet. But say all cosy in my leggings, one of RLFs hoodies, blanket and slippers. It’s absolutely hammering down with rain, we can’t hear the telly over the rain 😢

You can have a tit pic if you want?
Yes please!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.