John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he were here - and I'm not saying he is - I'd definitely make sure he's well taken care of. And I would've told you about it...
I wonder whether he would've napped on the couch with me, it was quite nice, being in the sun and all.
Just like when he was ill and Soph looked after him 😍😍 hope you’re ok x
Can I recommend giving yourself food poisoning?

I was sick as a dog in the days proceeding a wedding earlier this year and my bridesmaid dress fit like a glove

Mr @lou_claire91 and I can do you some chicken?

You are just a big cat really, basking in the sun 🥰
my mate had food poisoning last week, I offered to go over to see her and asked if she’d kiss me 🤣 her fella, who is our boss, refused to let me in 🤣🤣

My sister is about to finalise an adoption of a beautiful boy. I can’t tell you how lovely and funny and smart he is. He just wants a Mummy and a family of his own ❤
I think it’s possibly one of the nicest things anyone can do and it makes me so emotional at the thought of someone doing it. She’s an amazing lady.
I need to figure out very quickly if it’s something I want to do, or whether I’ve got FOMO about having a kid and wondering what life would be like with just the two of us, for forever. It’s a weird situation

Yes, I felt as though I'd be frowned upon if I took a day's AL next week so going to have to have my days off Fri/Sat and then back to work Sunday night.

This looks gorgeous and suddenly I don't want a burger anymore! I'm too scared to weigh myself after hol.

I wonder what bae's opinions on naps are, I fear he would frown upon them.

This is SO wonderful. Congratulations to your sister, I know adoption is not an easy road so I am so happy it's almost finalised.
I wish I’d eaten less burgers - saying that, I’m going to a food festival this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes, I felt as though I'd be frowned upon if I took a day's AL next week so going to have to have my days off Fri/Sat and then back to work Sunday night.

This looks gorgeous and suddenly I don't want a burger anymore! I'm too scared to weigh myself after hol.

I wonder what bae's opinions on naps are, I fear he would frown upon them.

This is SO wonderful. Congratulations to your sister, I know adoption is not an easy road so I am so happy it's almost finalised.
I cannot be bothered to cook today, so I might order in... burger looks good right now.

I'm not sure... there are quite a few studies that short naps actually helps you focus and retain or even increase your energy levels. So I wouldn't be surprised if athletes get coached on how to take naps most effectively. But - if he doesn't want to nap, he can do something else, as long as he remains a comfy pillow for me on the couch.

• Heart
Just like when he was ill and Soph looked after him 😍😍 hope you’re ok x

my mate had food poisoning last week, I offered to go over to see her and asked if she’d kiss me 🤣 her fella, who is our boss, refused to let me in 🤣🤣

I think it’s possibly one of the nicest things anyone can do and it makes me so emotional at the thought of someone doing it. She’s an amazing lady.
I need to figure out very quickly if it’s something I want to do, or whether I’ve got FOMO about having a kid and wondering what life would be like with just the two of us, for forever. It’s a weird situation

I wish I’d eaten less burgers - saying that, I’m going to a food festival this weekend
Exactly! 🥰🤗 I would love to write Bae taking care of her eventually, but I fear he would be a bit use- and/or clueless. Could be endearing either way.

I'm doing a little better, less nausea, less bone-tiredness. A little more focus, too. I still feel a little stupid about last night, tbh...

Your boss is a wise person...

That's so very understandable, feeling that way. I, for one, don't think you'd be ever considered an old mum, as you mentioned fearing earlier, and I'm sure you and your RLF would be great parents. And if it's not a human baby, I'm certain you'll be great dog parents, too. You have lots of love to give. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly! 🥰🤗 I would love to write Bae taking care of her eventually, but I fear he would be a bit use- and/or clueless. Could be endearing either way.

I'm doing a little better, less nausea, less bone-tiredness. A little more focus, too. I still feel a little stupid about last night, tbh...

Your boss is a wise person...

That's so very understandable, feeling that way. I, for one, don't think you'd be ever considered an old mum, as you mentioned fearing earlier, and I'm sure you and your RLF would be great parents. And if it's not a human baby, I'm certain you'll be great dog parents, too. You have lots of love to give. ❤
Nothing to feel stupid about.

I do not think bae would be any use taking care of Soph, but it would be fun seeing him try.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone just stopped me in the foyer and asked if I would like a professional headshot taken today

Friends, if you could see what I look like today

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing to feel stupid about.

I do not think bae would be any use taking care of Soph, but it would be fun seeing him try.
Thanks, bb. 🥺

Right? I think I'll keep that for a future chapter, just because I want to see that happen. He'd be adorably confused and useless.

Someone just stopped me in the foyer and asked if I would like a professional headshot taken today

Friends, if you could see what I look like today
How do people like that always pick the worst possible moments to do it? I'm certain you look impeccable, though. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If they say no they are liars.

Just had to repeat read @sugarfairy23 's Double Date just in case I plagiarised it. It's a hard life.
Glad you’re working hard.

But please, plagiarise away. There’s only so many ways you can write “having sex with John Stones would be the most organismic experience known to man”

25FEC045-92EA-4D7E-B1CB-199493B161A4.jpeg

• Heart
My sister is about to finalise an adoption of a beautiful boy. I can’t tell you how lovely and funny and smart he is. He just wants a Mummy and a family of his own ❤
Congratulations to your sister. Adoption is an amazing thing and it sounds like the start of a beautiful family 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t really get chance to freeze any eggs because of rate of progression but when we talked about it, RLF said he didn’t want to do that because if we were to have a baby and then I took unwell again he wouldn’t want to have a baby without me…

We talked about adoption after my 5 years - its a tough one. I don’t know if emotionally I could do it. I might seem at times like I’m ok, but if I was to go down that route and it went wrong I think it would be the end of me. And I don’t want to be the oldest mum in the playground… and would only want a baby 🤣 I’m being picky about who I adopt
Sorry to go back to this but couldn’t not reply -
How horrendous. I hate how cruel life is sometimes. Your RLF sounds so amazing though and I’m sure that has done something to soften the heartache slightly over the years. I hope whatever path you do or don’t go down works out for you 💙

BAC46050-F033-4A97-A260-2214457F4623.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.