John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, darlings. I hope you’re all doing well. What did I miss?

I went to bed before 10pm last night with the mother of all migraines, and woke up still nursing it… 😩 The day can only get better from here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I went to bed before 10pm last night with the mother of all migraines, and woke up still nursing it… 😩 The day can only get better from here.
Good morning, lovely! I’m so sorry. Does medication help? I hope something can give you relief. No new bae content but we’re looking forward to one of our favorite things: England arrival videos. @cobette gave us a few lovely updates from WDW. We had a side conversation about Declan. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love it!! Enjoy the rest of your week, I will check in by everyday for your updates. If I offered a treat to RLF and it wasn’t a blowie he would be livid 🤣

I’ve been drinking tonight as this time 9 years ago I was in a lot of pain while RLF was making cheese and ham bagels ‘in case he had a long night’ 🤯 no birthday drink for the baby tomorrow night as I have work Weds.
😮 did you knock him out?

Happiest of birthdays to little gattle 🎂

• Heart

Hope you feel better soon. You seem to be having them quite frequently 😞

Reactions: 4
Morning ladies ❤ I slept in my own bed for about an hour last night, during which time I had a sex dream, but I can't remember who with 🥲 I have a sneaking suspicion it was RLF, which feels like a waste.

Then spent the rest of the night clinging to the edge of LO's bed as every time I moved, he work up and got upset. Safe to say, I am shattered! So many meetings today and then in Manchester tomorrow 😴

Manchester holds less appeal when I know neither of my boys are there. Hope everyone has a good day and hope your migraine passes @mimimithis x

• Heart
  • Sad
Ahh, we have birthdays at the weekend. I have a manic week coming up 😵💫

The kids have chrome books for school, they’re OK but I don’t think are v powerful, only really good for browsing, school work, etc. Would probably be fine for writing on if that’s what you need it for.

Are you still finding the hotel as good as/nearly as good as the Moderates? Have you ever been in May/June and if so what was the weather like?

Do they have a joint party?
Do they share a cake or have one each?
When little, did they tend to get the same presents?
Who was born first? Sorry I have definitely asked before and have forgotten
Do people send then joint cards?
What is the best and worst party they've had?

• Heart
  • Haha
Do they have a joint party?
Do they share a cake or have one each?
When little, did they tend to get the same presents?
Who was born first? Sorry I have definitely asked before and have forgotten
Do people send then joint cards?
What is the best and worst party they've had?
Happy birthday baby @Gattle09 🎉

They always used to have a joint party but haven’t had one for the past two years due to covid and this year are having separate ones (not really parties, just going out with a few friends).

They usually have a cake each, plus a big one my sister-in-law makes them. We eat cake for a week.

They’ve never had exactly the same presents, sometimes similar things like the same cuddly toys in different colours, etc, and when they’ve had bikes/scooters they tend to get them at the same time. They’re getting a shared present from me this time (a games console and they already share another one) plus individual presents. It’s more of a nightmare now trying to even things out because I’ll try to spend the same amount of money on each but sometimes that looks different depending on the size of the presents. They understand it a bit more now though.

Most people get them separate cards but the odd one gives them a joint one.

Most of their parties up until now have been quite similar, soft play type places where you just pile the kids in and leave them to it with an entertainer. We had a couple of years with a bouncy castle in the garden but that was harder work with all the food, etc. I’ll be glad when they’re done with parties tbh.

Jaby* is the oldest, and she likes to remind everybody of it all the time.

*not her birth name for anyone not fully invested in JG’s thread.

• Heart
Cinnamon social slice for @LurkingAnnie

20220920_093039.jpg

I am LIVID I've gone in to the office, there are no desks because some team have turned up en masse, now I'm sat at a really crappy desk that doesn't work properly and trying to decide when to cut my losses and go home

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Cinnamon social slice for @LurkingAnnie

I am LIVID I've gone in to the office, there are no desks because some team have turned up en masse, now I'm sat at a really crappy desk that doesn't work properly and trying to decide when to cut my losses and go home
That’s so annoying. Can you have “forgotten” something vital and need to go back home?

We’ve got an event on in our office tomorrow and Thursday which I just know is going to mean there’s no parking/only rubbish desks available/I’m going to have to speak to people I really don’t want to ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Morning ladies ❤ I slept in my own bed for about an hour last night, during which time I had a sex dream, but I can't remember who with 🥲 I have a sneaking suspicion it was RLF, which feels like a waste.

Then spent the rest of the night clinging to the edge of LO's bed as every time I moved, he work up and got upset. Safe to say, I am shattered! So many meetings today and then in Manchester tomorrow 😴

Manchester holds less appeal when I know neither of my boys are there. Hope everyone has a good day and hope your migraine passes @mimimithis x
I feel your pain. Little one was in my bed last night and I was clinging to the edge of my own bed 🙈🤣. I’ve got a bit of a stiff neck this morn

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just read that Kalvin dislocated his shoulder again in training last week 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Just read that Kalvin dislocated his shoulder again in training last week 😞
Yeah he's having surgery on it this week, poor guy

That’s so annoying. Can you have “forgotten” something vital and need to go back home?

We’ve got an event on in our office tomorrow and Thursday which I just know is going to mean there’s no parking/only rubbish desks available/I’m going to have to speak to people I really don’t want to ☹
I've now flounced and am on my way to the tube now. Am particularly pissed at the waste of my fave dress and the efforts I went to with my make up this morning.

Do you have to participate in said event? 😞

Yeah he's having surgery on it this week, poor guy

I've now flounced and am on my way to the tube now. Am particularly pissed at the waste of my fave dress and the efforts I went to with my make up this morning.

Do you have to participate in said event? 😞
Yes, otherwise I’d just wfh and go in on other days instead. It’s going to be one of those draining “so where are you based/how long have you worked here/ooh let’s have an icebreaker and tell me your deepest secrets” type of things. CBA.

Glad you escaped 😀

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes, otherwise I’d just wfh and go in on other days instead. It’s going to be one of those draining “so where are you based/how long have you worked here/ooh let’s have an icebreaker and tell me your deepest secrets” type of things. CBA.

Glad you escaped 😀
I've ordered you one of these

dog-warning-jacket-red.jpg

Going to treat myself to an afternoon wank to make up for all this bother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Good morning, lovely! I’m so sorry. Does medication help? I hope something can give you relief. No new bae content but we’re looking forward to one of our favorite things: England arrival videos. @cobette gave us a few lovely updates from WDW. We had a side conversation about Declan. 😬
Declan? As in Rice? Oh my days, why?!

Ibuprofen does help eventually, and I’m gladit does. What doesn’t ease up is the residual nausea I get sometimes, like today. But it’s one of our Turkish cleaners’ birthday, and she brought a lot of delicaciesto share with us, and sat me down and force fed me and made me drink tea. So at least I’m not starving. 😂

Have I missed the arrival vids?

Hope you feel better soon. You seem to be having them quite frequently 😞
Unfortunately it’s hereditary, and I get them every few weeks. 😩 At least I have no aura, and no neurological symptoms, so I deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.