John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never tried it so I am excited! We can't get tubs of Cherry Garcia in the UK so I am going to demolish this. Have made heavy hints to RLF about going to a park but he's already settled in bed.
I hope he’s more fun for the remainder of the trip. I’m annoyed that you’re not getting to do what you want to do. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope he’s more fun for the remainder of the trip. I’m annoyed that you’re not getting to do what you want to do. :(
Me too but I'm hoping it means we'll have recharged batteries ready for a big day tomorrow! I'm hoping for some solo jaunts next week too.

We don't have any thread titles do we?! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me too but I'm hoping it means we'll have recharged batteries ready for a big day tomorrow! I'm hoping for some solo jaunts next week too.

We don't have any thread titles do we?! 😬
That sounds great for next week!

No, we need a thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
some decent snacks there 💘
I’m sure your holiday will get better soon angel. always tough going in a family, we had a few clashes of people wanting to do diff things last time I went and it was a bit of a strain sometimes so I totally get your position rn.
It is SO hard going with family, usually I revert to being a teenager when I'm with my mum but I am on my best behaviour just now.

I'd quite happily pop to a mark now but as RLF allowed me to watch footy earlier I suppose I owe him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mother doesn't seem to want to do anything else. I am now comfort eating from my snack haul.

View attachment 1586334View attachment 1586335
OH MY GOD, you have my favorite M&Ms EVARRRRR: Crunchy Cookie. Do they have these in the UK? Literally I go through like 2 of the zip-close share bags a month. Not the giant bags but like, the 7 or 8oz size. I hope M&Ms never stops making them. They are like Crispy M&Ms but ten million times better.

Have you been to Publix, where Shopping is a Pleasure? It's the best thing to come out of Florida since WDW and rocket launches. Their bakery's key lime pie is heavenly.

• Heart
OH MY GOD, you have my favorite M&Ms EVARRRRR: Crunchy Cookie. Do they have these in the UK? Literally I go through like 2 of the zip-close share bags a month. Not the giant bags but like, the 7 or 8oz size. I hope M&Ms never stops making them. They are like Crispy M&Ms but ten million times better.

Have you been to Publix, where Shopping is a Pleasure? It's the best thing to come out of Florida since WDW and rocket launches. Their bakery's key lime pie is heavenly.
We have biscuit M&Ms so I'm curious to see if these are the same!!

I've never been to Publix but mother is obsessed! I want to try their fried chicken.

• Heart
Oh also, the Cannoli flavor of Ben & Jerry's is one of my new favorites. And if you really want to splurge, I recommend Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream. Publix carries it. The Frosé is so yummy and even better as a float with actual rosé.

We have biscuit M&Ms so I'm curious to see if these are the same!!

I've never been to Publix but mother is obsessed! I want to try their fried chicken.
Yeah, their fried chicken is good, I hear, but I've never had it. Their sub sandwiches (Pub Subs, colloquially) are great and the chicken tender Pub Sub has what cannot possibly be called just a cult following now, it's so popular. There is even a third party website as well as a Twitter account that tells you if the chicken tender Pub Sub is on special.

I really don't like fried chicken: I hate getting my hands all messy while eating and I also don't like eating meat straight off the bone unless I'm extremely hungry. I like the taste but not the experience. As someone born and raised in the US South, I am aware this is an unpopular opinion. Oh I also don't like bacon. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
I won't be making any further statements at this time

I'm on the sofa with my blanket but might get in bed soon

Did anyone see the Madders interview after the game? I felt bad for him, just got bummed 6-2, bottom of the league and they're asking how he feels about being left out of the England squad 🫥
God that is a bit tight. Why do they do this.

I fell asleep at9pm 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Little one wasin bed for 630 after a busy day at soft play with his daddy. Now we’re both wide awake watching telebubbies 🙈😂

It’s just pure butter cream. We are not bakers.
They both came down and decorated it while kicking off with each.
Yes it’s for the youngest.
I love butter cream 😁

• Heart
God that is a bit tight. Why do they do this.

I fell asleep at9pm 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Little one wasin bed for 630 after a busy day at soft play with his daddy. Now we’re both wide awake watching telebubbies 🙈😂

I love butter cream 😁
Good morning! Hope you’re enjoying the Teletubbies. :D

• Heart
Good morning! Hope you’re enjoying the Teletubbies. :D
Hahaha we’ve watched Thomas the tank and now he’s back to teletubbies 🙈. It’s going to be a long day
The book I’m reading in reply to your question last night is called dreaming under an island Skye. But I’m not sure I like it. I’m 60% through and feel like I need to finish it. The story is getting a bit lost and I’m not feeling it

• Heart
John Stones #30 Saved the match with his wonder goal, for his reward he can choose any hole

Sorry, but not that sorry

• Haha
John Stones #30 Saved the match with his wonder goal, for his reward he can choose any hole

Sorry, but not that sorry
I’m crying I’m laughing so much right now. 😂

Seeing how he enjoys his golfing, it could also be meant totally innocently, too.🤣😈 But naaaw. Brilliant.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.