John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to shag Ruben.

Bae can do that when I need a night off.

I am being dragged around a supermarket again. Please help me.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

You seem to be spending a lot of time doing that! :( Did mum or RLF forget to pack things or what?

It’s okay if ya’ll don’t want Ruben and his wild boar and ginger shots and toothbrushing app. More for @LurkingAnnie and I and others. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

I remember being in Florida and being absolutely astounded in Walmart that one moment I was looking at bread, next minute, guns! such a culture shock for me I was just like ohhh right ok 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

why you in supermarkets so much bae?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember being in Florida and being absolutely astounded in Walmart that one moment I was looking at bread, next minute, guns! such a culture shock for me I was just like ohhh right ok 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

why you in supermarkets so much bae?
Mother doesn't seem to want to do anything else. I am now comfort eating from my snack haul.

20220917_181549.jpg
20220917_181852.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cherry Garcia is lush. I love candy corn, too. For me it’s the texture that’s appealing, not even the taste.
I've never tried it so I am excited! We can't get tubs of Cherry Garcia in the UK so I am going to demolish this. Have made heavy hints to RLF about going to a park but he's already settled in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.