Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the amount of walking you do seems to even it out or at least I found that when I went?? 😂
Oh well that’s ok then!!! I don’t need to worry 😆

Good decision. As others have said, this weekend is going to be a strange one so the event participants may be glad you’re postponing.

I’m just amazed at what a specimen he is. He is a massive, strong fucker but so nimble.
I know it’s so interesting to watch him!! He’s so fast and strong but also agile and he does have really nice legs. I actually love it when he was 2 defenders on him and he still powers past them !! He’s a machine. I would totally fancy him if he was better looking. Soz Haaland honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
on the way now… there’s a glimpse at the angel of the north for you 🤣
View attachment 1584936
Thanks for that! :)

Is Jack ok??

Wow, that’s beautiful! ❤

That red card is too little. Good God. What the fuck is that kick on Jack?! Absolutely not necessary.🤬😤

Oh, this is so pretty. I love sunflowers and butterflies. And yes, this is amazing!!!
Fuming. Poor Jack. Was nice to see his shirt lifted up, though.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
John Stones #30 Saved the match with his wonder goal, for his reward he can choose any hole

Sorry, but not that sorry
I’m crying I’m laughing so much right now. 😂

Seeing how he enjoys his golfing, it could also be meant totally innocently, too.🤣😈 But naaaw. Brilliant.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Love your outfit, you hottie! :love: What did you have for dinner?
No sure if I love bae or Zebra Domes more.

No shade on my terrible buffet pics.
20220916_184344.jpg
20220916_184555.jpg
20220916_184557.jpg
20220916_185932.jpg
20220916_191629.jpg
20220916_192528.jpg
20220916_192531.jpg
20220916_192542.jpg
20220916_192623.jpg
20220916_192629.jpg
20220916_192648.jpg
20220916_192655.jpg
20220916_192712.jpg
20220916_192726.jpg
20220916_192748.jpg
20220916_192751.jpg
20220916_192755.jpg
20220916_193020.jpg
20220916_193458.jpg

Hope someone has the original picture that the image of bae here is taken from. I want to print it off and put it under my pillow.

I can't find it! He really didn't wear last year's white kit that often, could be from season before but I think that's more recent hair.

Would kill for this in focus.

City 230.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Throw them at me, I'll happily reply. 🤗

Good God, why is this man so fit? 🥵 My heart.

I've rebooked for later this morning just for you 😘 it does look amazing, I've wanted to try the vanilla bean French toast for years!

Please can he come hold in me those arms whilst he fucks me!? Thanks for sorting.

@mimimithis I have missed you this week. Hoping for a peaceful weekend for you x

I am feeling a bit frustrated because things have been much more sedate than usual! Having to cater for mum not really being a Disney person. Should step up a gear when she leaves and actually get on some rides!

I love this man more than anything in the world.
I am living for your Disney posts, vicariously living through you right now. Thank you, love, my girls on day and late shift keep as much away from me as possible. Love my team.

Oh man, please tell us what that French toast is like!!!

I hope things improve and you immerse yourself into the full DW experience. ❤

I'm in charge of the dog on our walk

Hi Alf!! 😍

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Kyle is on ALOTO tonight. Why do we love someone who would never do this?

@Violetroselily as a thank you for getting your tax sorted could you please collate all of @cobette ’s Disney posts as I think I’m already a day behind.
dw Rubae she only landed yesterday evening our time, so you've mostly missed her simping over bae and sleeping. This is her first Disney post

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
When I took them a long time ago I went several days without sleeping and got all edgy and paranoid and reckless and kind of thought I was a spy. 😕

Then was on them for about 2-3 months at the beginning of this year and it wasn't that extreme but I could feel myself spiralling, like the feeling of hurtling towards something, talking too fast with too many trains of thought and being kind of annoying with no filter on what I said and couldn't keep still and was spending a load of money because of mad ideas. But I had insight enough to realise that was happening and to know I'd be best off not letting it continue happening so when the prescription ran out I stopped taking them and didn't go back to the doctor.

I'm scared as hell of getting help for the highs, because when I did I ended up on a series of antipsychotics that were all varied kinds of shit but what they had in common was they made me dissociate, not just the few minutes I get now and again now when I try to talk about difficult things, but days and weeks of feeling like I didn't exist. And every time they added an antidepressant I went too far the other way and they made me stop taking them immediately. So I was just stuck feeling like a cardboard cut-out of a person.

So I know occasionally popping to the GP to say I'm depressed, taking anti-depressants just to drag me out of the worst of it, then cutting them off before things get out of hand, isn't the best way to deal with things. But I feel slowly dragged down into it over the past couple of weeks and if I don't do something to dislodge it I'm scared it might settle in for months.

Added to all the fear is I'm still registered with the GP I was with when I lived with my parents so I have the constant terror that they might send a letter to what they have as my home address and my parents would open it and that would be all kinds of horrific. So if I can change surgery at least I can get rid of a bit of that fear.

Thank you. I felt a little bit fuzzy. I think mostly I like him because he's a good person, warm and kind and safe. It's that little part of my brain that just wants something soft to lean on.

I am in control. I have insight and logic and am trying my best. Just running on extreme energy saving mode right now. Can probably arrange a late start at some point but it's just raising the energy to get up, go to the surgery, then go to work. Also the horror that some polite person might ask if everything is OK and I'd feel like I had to elaborate but would be physically unable to do so and would just have a meltdown.

I love you lot so much. Hope your holiday is especially wonderful.
I’m not going to put my pharmacist head on and say what you should and shouldn’t do. But I will say I work with a lot of people who do have to use antidepressants for the short term and have to stop using them before they reach their high. If you have a handle on when you think you’re on the up, then that’s always something positive.
I can completely see what you’re saying about antipsychotics too, it must feel numbing. Has anyone mentioned mood stabilisers?
But what I will say is, try and get to that gp and get registered if that’s adding to the anxiety. Could they maybe refer you to a community mental health team if you’re not already involved with one. I don’t want to patronise you, and I’m only suggesting because I don’t know your background, but maybe they could help too?
Breakfast at IHop.

Drove to Magic Kingdom and had first tram ride of the trip. They have a cool new thing on the app where you note down your parking space.

View attachment 1584072View attachment 1584071View attachment 1584056

First glimpse of Castle before taking ferry past the Grand Flo.

View attachment 1584070View attachment 1584069

Saw the Dapper Dans when we arrived.

View attachment 1584068

Want
View attachment 1584067

Had an I Lava You float

View attachment 1584099

Watched Country Bears

View attachment 1584066

This bird is us, loves JS too, wine is the chaser for her tears because he won't put out for her either.

View attachment 1584065

Haunted Mansion broke down when we were waiting so got a free Lightning Lane as an apology.

Watched Hall of Presidents
View attachment 1584064

Saw London on Small World
View attachment 1584063

Also rode Pirates, Peter Pan, Pooh and watched Philharmagic.

Saw clouds decided to bail on our Little Mermaid Lightning Lane before the rain started.

They have a new thing called Mobile Checkout where you scan the bar codes of what you want to buy then pay on the app so you don't have to queue. You just show a QR code to someone on the door then they give you a bag. It's dangerous!

Have wanted this top for 3 years!

View attachment 1584060

Have my eye on this

View attachment 1584055

Am searching everywhere for
View attachment 1584054

Got caught in rain again.

My fave hotel

View attachment 1584062

Evening fit
View attachment 1584059

Now at dinner at my absolute fave Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's still pouring we are treated ourselves to valet parking.

View attachment 1584058
Day 2 looks amazing @cobette
Laughed at the parking thing. I remember losing our car at MK. We had a white dodge… everyone had a white dodge!!!
outfit is so cute, and again, love the phone case!

Happy Matchday everyone!! Hope you’re all ok x

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bleeeeeurgh.

Slept 3 and a half hours. From 5 - 8:30.

Breakfast, smoothie in a carton and a slice of bread. No time or energy or motivation to toast or butter.

Rush to work, running late, hurry hurry.

Do my job. Train the new girl. Go to a meeting about some upcoming work

I am the most junior person in this meeting.

A: Do we think we should do it way 1 or way 2?

Me: I think way 2 is the most straightforward and efficient

B: But we have more existing resources for way 1

C: Yeah I get what @Gossgossgoss9888 is saying but B is right, way 1 would be easier

*I nod and smile because I genuinely don't feel very strongly about this and will do whatever these people tell me to do, am certainly not going to start conflict over it*

A: Yeah that's what I thought to start with, way 1 seems like the best solution

*much logistical discussions. Like, an hour*

A:...so way 1 would quickly become unsustainable. I think we need to do the work to implement way 2

C: I agree, that's much better

Me: https://media.tenor.com/jEtYKBM-IN0AAAAM/daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

Skip lunch. Don't even notice. Keep trying to do my work.

Go to meeting to post mortem some other work I did. It's all very "no-one's pointing any fingers but..." I feel like shit but brave it out, pretend I am gracious and learning and engaged.

Keep trying to do my work. Questions flying in from all directions. Constantly having to drop things because if I don't help people it holds everything up.

Go home. Start crying while walking down my street. No reason really.

Now lying on the sofa and haven't eaten since breakfast and certainly haven't drunk enough and I'm very conscious that I'm Not Taking Care of Myself, I'm doing my trying to live on air thing but I just can't find the energy or desire to do anything whatsoever but I know if I go to bed I won't sleep.

And that is the story of my day.
I hate meetings like that. So useless and frustrating. And I’m sorry about the accusatory tones in the post mortems. Is there any higher up whom you could talk to about this? I feel like they do this to you repeatedly.

• Heart