John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF is making dinner tonight (after getting over his stupid sickness, refusing to eat chocolate ever again - bit extreme!) and I had just been editing my book felt super sad as i was actually smiling to stuff i wrote, like as if i didnt know it was coming... i had to keep reminding myself 'mate you wrote this you div'

Anyone got any weekend plans? I'm meant to be out for dinner and a drink with some of my girls tomorrow night, but it wont be the same as here, and i will miss you all ... they roll there eyes when i mention bae!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you ever get the urge to trim his ear tufts? 🥹

Does bestie leave them to go to work?
Nooooooo he barely lets us brush him.

She is on AL this week but she's back to work on Monday (in my shop ❤❤).

RLF is making dinner tonight (after getting over his stupid sickness, refusing to eat chocolate ever again - bit extreme!) and I had just been editing my book felt super sad as i was actually smiling to stuff i wrote, like as if i didnt know it was coming... i had to keep reminding myself 'mate you wrote this you div'

Anyone got any weekend plans? I'm meant to be out for dinner and a drink with some of my girls tomorrow night, but it wont be the same as here, and i will miss you all ... they roll there eyes when i mention bae!!
Crying at him swearing off chocolate.

Go have fun with your friends, it's always quieter here at the weekends when people are living their lives instead of skiving work!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Go have fun with your friends, it's always quieter here at the weekends when people are living their lives instead of skiving work!
Just want to fuss that fluffy belly 🥺

• Heart

What kind of food are you going out for?

I'm meeting friends for a walk in Epping Forest tomorrow (will look out for Saskia @cobette ) and lunch, then might have my niece on Sunday. Mostly I will just be enjoying an extra day off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Painfully accurate.

I looked like a ghost on a call today. I had a message afterwards to ask if I was OK. Yes thanks, just getting ready for goth girl winter.

Blue nails didn't help.
Omg that’s mortifying. Whenever my mother in law sees me without makeup she’s like omg you don’t look well you look so pale. I say this is me natural 🙈. Makeup does wondrous things 😏🫤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

❤ What was on the telly?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What kind of food are you going out for?

I'm meeting friends for a walk in Epping Forest tomorrow (will look out for Saskia @cobette ) and lunch, then might have my niece on Sunday. Mostly I will just be enjoying an extra day off.
Honestly don’t get me started! Wanted to go to this Italian that is like the best restaurant in the villages near to me, but my friend is gluten free and has decided she can’t eat anything there (even though it was her idea to go there and they do gluten free pasta) and a week or so ago I watched her eat a breaded chicken burger with garlic bread none of which was GF🤣🤣🤣🤣

so atm we are going to a pub - what pub? I have no clue ….

ah that sounds nice, plus with the extra day off it means you can do more!!

update on dinner: RLF has managed to cock up a pasta with sauce … a packet sauce … I’m lost for words …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I’m watching the match replay on Saturday (it’s on at 4:30 am my time…much as I love my Citeh boys and you all, I just can’t) and having lunch with 2 friends on Sunday. I haven’t gone out for a meal in ages so it will feel very strange. That’s really all. I hope you still go for dinner! You can get your bae fix here. :)

• Heart
RLF is going for a hike tomorrow, and is leaving the house at 5:30am. What the hell. I'm then taking LO to a birthday party in the afternoon.

No idea about Sunday. Presumably RLF will be moaning that he has tired legs all day!

• Heart
I’m watching the match replay on Saturday (it’s on at 4:30 am my time…much as I love my Citeh boys and you all, I just can’t) and having lunch with 2 friends on Sunday. I haven’t gone out for a meal in ages so it will feel very strange. That’s really all. I hope you still go for dinner! You can get your bae fix here. :)
Oh that sounds really lovely!! Enjoy your lunch lovey!! I am going to try and message the girls tonight to actually have a plan (I hate not knowing) and I will definitely be here afterwards for bae! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just having lunch now!

RLF and mum having clam chowder, I'm having the biegest plate known to man.

20220916_124442.jpg
20220916_124926.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.