John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a croissant with peanut butter. Controversial, but there were no other spreads available

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I had a croissant with peanut butter. Controversial, but there were no other spreads available
I'm not a fan of peanut butter but I can see why this would be appealing.

What is everyone's favourite jam or spread? I love marmalade, especially lime flavour

• Heart
Reactions: 3

What is everyone's favourite jam or spread? I love marmalade, especially lime flavour
Hmmm I think raspberry jam?? I like cheese spread too. Or is it called soft cheese who knows 😏.
i don’t like peanut butter 🫤🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I like a good raspberry jam.

When I was pregnant, my craving was toast and butter, but specifically, premium salted butter. Couldn't get enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

When I was pregnant, my craving was toast and butter, but specifically, premium salted butter. Couldn't get enough.
It’s gotta be seedless. I like Strawberry too. I really like croissants with jam and butter in 😊. I loooove toast & butter. It’s so good. Especially with a cup of tea ☕

• Heart

Nutella? Works with just about everything. Also, Dulce de Leche / Manjar, which is caramel... too good. As for jams, I love quince. 🤤

Toast and salted butter is the food of the Gods 🤤
That is the absolute truth. This should be our new thread title.

• Heart
  • Haha

I have this thick salted butter on toast every morning. Eat pretty healthily rest of day but this is the best start

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.