John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I love transfer deadline day - but it’s just the flicking between two 🤣
Thats exactly the same with me! I was the one who stuck on the Sky Sports this morning but apparently we have to watch united (yet we dont support them... for god knows what reason) so i'm planning on writing because otherwise i know i will get annoyed by the constant flicking between channels!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what’s happened there. Very weird, and I can’t believe he’s not pushed for the spurs move especially
It's very odd isn't it. Leicester are going nowhere except to the Championship, you'd think he'd want a chance at CL. I think the WC would be a very long shot for him anyway, but you'd think he'd be pushing a bit more

In the trailer for next weeks together who’s having an anger strop?
Ruben is the one who slaps his leg angrily - I expect its his injury

• Haha
Reactions: 6
if he had gone to spurs I could not be held responsible for my actions
Would you have become a full blown spurs fan?

It's very odd isn't it. Leicester are going nowhere except to the Championship, you'd think he'd want a chance at CL. I think the WC would be a very long shot for him anyway, but you'd think he'd be pushing a bit more

Ruben is the one who slaps his leg angrily - I expect its his injury
Maybe he’s another Barkley. Bad attitude and no one actually wants him?

Thats exactly the same with me! I was the one who stuck on the Sky Sports this morning but apparently we have to watch united (yet we dont support them... for god knows what reason) so i'm planning on writing because otherwise i know i will get annoyed by the constant flicking between channels!!!
I’ve just started reading this morning - love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You’d have thought Kennedy would have wanted a move to London too. Maybe he’s hoping to stick it out and become captain?

Reactions: 6
You’d have thought Kennedy would have wanted a move to London too. Maybe he’s hoping to stick it out and become captain?
Yes that's a good point, he'd be a likely candidate. Perhaps they don't want to uproot if they have a good network around them, given she obviously doesn't have any family here. It will be interesting to see if Leicester are still in the tit come the January window.

Reactions: 5
Would you have become a full blown spurs fan?

Maybe he’s another Barkley. Bad attitude and no one actually wants him?

I’ve just started reading this morning - love it!
ah thank you lovey, i'm currently writing some more for my other book, its just never ending, not about bae, and is no where near as good (in my eyes) as Watch the Sun Come Up - mainly because i love that and i wish Alex was me... :)

• Heart
ah thank you lovey, i'm currently writing some more for my other book, its just never ending, not about bae, and is no where near as good (in my eyes) as Watch the Sun Come Up - mainly because i love that and i wish Alex was me... :)
I’ve only read a little bit so far, but really good!

• Heart
It is a bad idea to listen to true crime podcasts all day then take a shortcut through the woods

20220901_201606.jpg

• Heart
He's such a brave baby, he did so well.

Definitely praise blowies for him today.
I’d have been sectioned if I was there. I’d have stood on the periphery and leered, giggled, and leered some more. I’m creeping myself out just typing this but I have to be honest about myself.
Everyone there: “This is a very important cause and -“
Me: “YoU sMelL So NiCe ummm hiiiiii.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.